Felix V. Danse d'Amour

Second story of the serie of fic inspired by gothic love songs for our beloved Felix Volturi. This one involves a feminine mate who takes him shopping. Enjoy!

« Your lips shine like Paris

Mon amour à toi toujours ma chérie »

Danse d'amour, the 69 eyes

« Are you sure this is were we should go my love?

Yes!" Your smile is contagious and your Felix can only smile as you grab his hand, little warm one in his big cold one, leading him away from one of the biggest Parisian mall and into little streets.

The weather was bad for humans, but perfect for a vampire in disguise, so when Felix asked you if you wanted to go shopping with him you quickly accepted. Not only because you loved spending time with your mate, but also because you both shared a passion for the gothic lifestyle and nothing was better than going shopping with another goth.

After the Indien Boutique and a few thrifts shops where you found some nice shirts and velvet pieces, you wanted to visit one last shop with your Felix. One that carried your beloved Victorian and romantic style.

One more turn, and the shop came into view. It was so discreet that one could easily miss the sign showing the presence of the Pentagramme Shop. You entered with Felix in your little goth paradise. The clothes were expensive, but really high quality and you knew that Felix wouldn't let you pay anyway, the vampire wanting so much to spoil the little love he had waited so long for.

And spoiling you, Felix had intended to. When he first stepped with you in the shop, he loved the elegance and luxurious aspect of the clothing. Flowy shirts, satin corsets, brocard skirts and velvet cloaks and jackets: this shop had everything he could have ever asked to spoil his darling mate! And that's what he did.

Spending hours browsing the racks, your love making you try outfit after outfit, each one more goth and luxurious than the precedent one, your lover basking in the looks of pure joy every time you looked at yourself in the mirror.

He ended up buying you more than you whished him to, but how could he not spoil you, his chérie?

Hand in hand again, you left the shop together, going back to that small apartment you called your home. Once there, your beloved helped you wash every piece of clothing, goth rock playing in the background. Happiness was floating in the air, and as you were done with your cleaning the song Dance d'Amour by the 69 Eyes started.

Felix could not resist, and leading you to the leaving room he took you in his embrace and lead you into a dance. Soon many laughter and endearments could be heard through the flat, full of promises of a love that would last forever.

A Fan's DreamOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara