Twilight - Felix Volturi : Travel to Fate

Travel to Fate - Felix Volturi x swan! reader

In this OS, the reader is Bella's sibling, tagging along with her and Alice as they go to Italy to save Edward. But maybe [Y/N] will find more than an annoying vampire ?

Gender neutral reader

Being in Volterra, Italy was definitly not on my plans, but here I am, thanks to my sister. When Edward Cullen left her and his family disappeared, I thought that they would never show up again. But the emo gods must have another plan for us because I am sitting in the back of a car Alice stole, on our way to save Edward from his stupid suicide attempt, while my earphones are blasting Jimmy Eat World's Bleeding American, trying to not think of the fact that we are running toward the vampire royal family , to whom the fact that I was human could get me killed.

Soon Bella has to go racing to her stupid ex-boyfriend that she is still in love with, while Alice and I take care of the of the car. At first, Alice did not wanted me to go with her, but damned for damned I would not let myself get left behind alone in a place where I cannot speak the language. So here we are, looking at Bella's reunion with Edward. But the thing is... They are not alone. Two tall men are here too. Holy smoke, one of them is 2m tall! Feeling intimidated with my 1.55 m, I look down at my scribbled converse. It doesn't supress the pull I feel toward him, so when he asks me who I am I dare to meet his eyes, and surprisingly see his look soften."I'm [Y/N], Bella's sibling." Now I knew why I needed to go with Bella: it was him, his soul was calling for me. I knew I would spend eternity loving him, I was his.

A young and pretty girl walked toward us, distracting me from my thoughts. That's how I learnt that his name was Felix... Uneased to the whole situation, I walked close to him, as his presence reassured me, to follow the blond girl.

Everything in the throne room went throught a blur, all I could really think about was him. When I picked my thoughts together, I ended up following Demetri to the place where we should wait for the sun to settle down. With a pat on the head and a smile, Demetri left me with my sister and the Cullens.

After one look at Bella and Edward, I sat on the floor, and taking my mp3 player out of my pocket, I put on my earphones and looked for Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge . I closed my eyes, and got lost in the music.

I was humming along The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill Us , when I felt someone starring at me. Opening my eyes, I noticed Felix, looking at me softly. It should be illegal to be this beautiful. I adressed him a timid smile before taking off my earphones, and accepting the help he offered me to get up. I could feel my sister tensing up bahind me but Alice reassured her. "They're his mate, no one will harm them."

Understanding that she had no saying in it, my sister did not say anything, but her eyes did not left me until I left the room, following Felix.Surprisingly, he took me to an amazing garden, filled with my favorite flowers, their sweet smell in the air. He lead me to a bench, and we sat down. We were covered by shadows, which prevented his skin to glimmer like jewel stones. I felt so small close to him, yet I've never felt safer in my whole life. If that's what Bella could feel with Edward, I started to understand her better.

He then proceed to explain me the mate bond, how our souls were bound together, and the futur waiting for me. I would come back to Forks to graduate along my sister, and instead of going to college I would go to Volterra and move in with him. Honestly, it was way better than being killed for knowing the existence of vampires, and I liked the idea of a vampire lover. In that supernatural mess i got thrown in because of my sister, I had won a soulmate and eternity to read as much as I want. And for that, blood is a reasonable price to pay.We spent the rest of the day together, and as he left me with a kiss, I caught myself hoping that graduation would come soon, so I could get my happy ever after and the love I've longed for. Felix and I will have eternity together...