Chapter 39:Day of The Execution & Ryo's Fun

(Ryo's Pov)
I'm sitting in the house with everyone Azazel,Barquiel,Shuri,Amaterasu,Susanoo,Lord Shiva,Lord Vishnu,Lord Brahma,Lady Parvati,Lady Kali,Lady Durga,Lord Rudra,and Ganesha are all here to.Right now we're just waiting for Grayfia to come get me for my 'Fight' with Diadora.....
Shiva:So Ryo(I look at him)what technique will you be using this time?
Me:Hmm.....Don't know...I was thinking fucking with for ah bit,then showing him the difference between,and then ending....tho I haven't decided what technique use yet.....Oh but that reminds me(I look at Akeno & Shuri)don't ask learned these techniques.(Their surprised and confused)You'll know what I mean when you see them.
[They slowly nod]
Mai:What are you gonna do with his peerage?
Me:....Probably just knock them out.
[As we're sitting ah magic circle appears,we look seeing RIser come thru with his brother Ruval and another guy....]

Rachel:*Surprised*Ruval,RIser,Ramon what are you three doing here?Ruval:We came to watch the

Ruval:We came to watch the.....well....
Ramon:Execution of Diadora Astaroth mother.
[I nod]
Riser:Ryo(I look at him and he bows)Riser....Riser would like to apologize for Riser's words and actions before....Riser's pride had gone out of control and caused Riser to say & do things that were far out of line....Riser's deeply sorry for everything.
Me:.....*Smiles*Well at least ya learned something from that incident(He looks at me)and no problem,honestly isn't the first I had ta check somebody for their pride.
[Zerofuku and Susanoo barely holds back their laughter,everyone looks at them]
Susanoo:*Struggling not to Laugh*I still can't believe you did that....
Zerofuku:*Struggling not to Laugh*His face when you did that....
Gasper:*Curious*What are you talking Fuku?
Amaterasu:*Smiling*Most likely they're referring to when Tsukiyomi started bitching about Ryo when he came to visit me,Susanoo,Zerofuku,and some of the others Kamis......which prompted Ryo to create some clones and begin ragdolling him around using him as a volleyball.
[Everyone that didn't know about that is surprised,while those that did know about it sweat drops.Riser,Ruval,and Ramon sit down by their Mom and Ravel]
Ruval:So....Ravel,Ryo(We look at him)will we be uncles any time soon...
Ravel:*Blushing/Embarrassed*BROTHER!
[I'm surprised looking at him]
Me:......Bruh.
Bikou:Oh I wanna be an Uncle to!
Me:Bikou if either of us are becoming Uncles soon It'll be me considering how you and Mai are.
[They both turn bright red]
Emilia:Well you're not wrong.
Vishnu:No matter what as long as Ryo is around things will always be interesting huh.
Brahma:Indeed.
Parvati:Oh I'm so happy you all could find love.
Mai:*Embarrassed*Thank you Lady Parvati...your very kind.
Me:*Muttering*Till you piss her off.
[Everyone looks at me]
Shiva/Vishnu/Brahma/Rudra:Amen.
Issei:*Confused*Wait I thought Lady Parvati was the Goddess of Harmony?

Me:She is....she's also the Goddess of Power,Energy,Nourishment,Devotion,Motherhood,and Fertility.(He's surprised)Now ignoring the fact anyone who actually manages to piss her off will also will be making a enemy of Lord Shiva,do you have any idea the terror and destructive power of a pissed off mother.(Everyone Sweat drops looking at me)Not ta mention a Goddess with neigh infinite power and control over energy.(They look at me then at her before looking back at me)Lady Parvati is a perfect example of a 'You fucked yourself' because she's one of the most tolerable,kind,pacifistic,and loving Deities in the world.So you if you manage to piss her off.....A-Ah...I...I don't say ......That was you making a lot and I do mean Lot of very bad & specific choice ta do so...
[I shrug  putting my hands up]
Rudra:Essentially it's just seen as suicide with extra steps.
Buddha:And there's no where to run considering Ganesha can remove any obstacle in the way,the Trimurti are among the most respected gods in the world,and no one would willing side with someone who made a enemy out of any of them...so you really are just screwed.
[Everyone sweat drops and slowly nods,then another magic circle appears.We look seeing Grayfia come thru]
Me:Oh is it play time?
[Everyone sweat drops]
Grayfia:Y-Yes.
[I stand up going over to her,I look at the others.....]
Me:*Smirk*Enjoy the show.
[They smile and then Grayfia teleports me over to the place where I'mma be killing this bitch]

(No One' Pov)
Ryo appears in a wide open field,he looks around and then dozens of magic circles appear,Ryo looks at them.....
Ryo:"Thee Old-Satan Faction hmm.....So the little bastard is ah traitor(Dozens of Old-Satan Devils come thru)Well atleast Asia's safe with everyone around."
[He looks up seeing Diadora along with two more devils as well as a very specific person.....]

[Low Ranking Demons as well as various human magicians come out of magic circle surrounding Ryo]Ryo:*Surprised*Oh look what we have here ah little entitled bitch,two little bitches who got their privilege taken from them for being Racist fuckheads...

Ryo:*Surprised*Oh look what we have here ah little entitled bitch,two little bitches who got their privilege taken from them for being Racist fuckheads,and the Son of Dragonoid Kaido Kaidul the Dragonling of Whinnying.(They growl at me)*Sigh/Sarcastic*Whatever shall I do.
Shalba:*Angry*Silence you insignificant pathetic filth!You dare insult the True Heir to Bee...
Ryo:Sorry but who are you?
[He growls and Kaidul steps up]
Kaidul:*Angry*You weak little monkey i"ll turn you into a new rug.
Ryo:*Raised Eyebrow*You're calling me weak when you had to bring like(He looks at all his enemy)ah few thousand other fodder ta come jump me?(Kaidul frits hit teeth)Yeah definitely speaks volumes of how 'Mighty' the son of the so-called 'Beast King' is huh.
Kaidul:*Pissed*SHUT YOUR MOUTH!
[Kaidul swings his club at Ryo,but Ryo jumps and lands right on Kaidul's head,landing with such force that Kaidul's Head is smashed into the ground.Ryo stands on the Dragonling looking at his enemies as they let out a battle cry rushing at him]
Ryo:So I think I'll just clear the lesser fodder out first(He raises his arm)-Rapture Cannon-
[He fires the attack and......]

[The countless energy blasts flood out with each blast vaporizing a target,as the attack finish Ryo lowers his hand seeing the Two Devil King Descendants as well as Diadora and of course Kaidul who he is still standing on all still alive

[The countless energy blasts flood out with each blast vaporizing a target,as the attack finish Ryo lowers his hand seeing the Two Devil King Descendants as well as Diadora and of course Kaidul who he is still standing on all still alive.With the rest of their forces having been wiped out.Ryo jumps off Kaidul's head before landing about fifty meters away from them,he turns back before noticing another person having survived.His eyes widen slightly before looking down]
Ryo:Tch so this is what you've been up to......

To Be Continue