Chapter 23:New House Mates,Vacation Plans,and Ravel's Request.

(Ryo's Pov)
I'm laying in the ORC with everyone including Azazel,Vali,Bikou,Sona,and Tsubaki.
Azazel:So as of today I'm the Occult Research Club Adviser.
Rias:What I never approved of this!
Azazel:I asked Sirzechs and he told me to ask Serafall's little sister.
[We look at Sona]
Sona:I didn't have much of a choice(Looks away)if I didn't my sister said she would come instead.
Rias:So basically....you sold us out.
Sona:Well have fun.
[She and Tsubaki walk out of the room]
Me:Well that happened.
Bikou:Oh Ryo(I look at him)I got a message from the Old Geezer.
Me:.....*Sigh*What did want?
Bikou:He said he wanted to meet with you.
Me:Yeah....I don't really care what he wants so no.
Nikki:*Raised Eyebrow*Is he still being a piece of shit?
Me:Yep.
Chris:*Raised Eyebrow*Is Indra still trying to have another measuring contest with Lord Shiva?
Me:Oh yeah.
Azazel:Well in any case(He stands up)I also have ah message from Sirzechs(We look at him)*Ehem*By the decree of the Great Devil King Lucifer all the members of the Gremory Peerage are to move in with Ryo Zhitianmi immediately.(We're surprised)They ya go.
Rias:*Shocked*What!?
Me:.....*Pop*Gonna need ah bigger house.
Azazel:Sirzechs already said he would take care of that(I nod)Vali,Bikou(They look at him)you two and the others will be moving in with them as well.(Their surprised)And you'll start attending school on monday.
[We all go wide eyed]
Vali/Bikou:*Wide Eyed*WHAT!?
[Azazel gives a smile and nods while we all process this....]

(Timeskip Next Day)
I'm sitting in the house waiting for everyone to arrive,Sirzechs ended up upgrading the moderate house to a full on mansion.I offered Nikki,Eri,and Chris to move in to and they agreed so they're also here.Right now the girls are just relaxing getting use to the new house and as we're relaxing there's a knock on the door.Mihae opens the door and Rias,Akeno,Kiba,Issei,Asia,& Gasper all come inside.
Me:Yo.
Rias:*Smiles*Hello Ryo...so seems my brother upgraded the house.
Me:And turned it into a full on Mansion.(She nods)Well you all can go up stairs to your rooms,I marked them so everyone knew which room was who's.
[They nod and start going up as a magic circle appears.I look at it and Bikou,Vali,along with two more people come thru......]

Bikou:Hey bro

Bikou:Hey bro.
Me:Yo Bikou so...(I look at the new pair)are they the Pendragons you told me about?
[He nods]
??????:*Bows*Hello I'm Arthur Pendragon it's a pleasure to meet you.
?? ???:Hi I'm Le Fay Pendragon.
Me:Nice ta meet you both.
[Eri pulls on my shirt and I look at her]
Eri:*Curious*Is he the one told me about?
[She points at Vali who raises a eyebrow]
Me:Yep that's cousin Eri(All of them seem surprised)want me to introduce you?(She nods and I stand up going over to him with her beside me)Vali(He looks at me surprised)this is Eri Vladi-Lucifer the daughter of your Aunt Rosalina Lucifer and ah Vampire.(Their shocked)She's also the younger Half-Sister of Gasper Vladi,Rias's Bishop.(He looks at me wide eyed before looking at her and I go over to him leaning next to his ear)*Whispering*And just so you know she was abused by her Father for being a Half-Blood just like you.(His eyes widen)Her mother is currently comatose due to the Sleeping Illness as well.
[He looks at me wide eyed and just processes everything,Eri comes up to him looking at him as he looks at her.Then she hugs him]
Eri:It's nice to meet you Vali.
Vali:*Stunned/Wide Eyed*N-Nice ta meet you to...Eri.
[He hugs her back as everyone looks at the pair,afterwards they go up to their rooms which I also marked for them so everyone knew who's room was who's meanwhile I just flop down on the couch]

(Timeskip a Week Later)
I'm laying in my bed relaxing and enjoying the peace & quiet,it's been ah week since Bikou,Vali,and the two Pendragons have begun living with us.With Arthur the Older Pendragon getting along with Kiba & Xenovia and Le Fay getting along with Asia.Both of them are pretty nice and Arthur's actually pretty strong,tho I also learned the whole reason he left his family was his Dad was pulling a Yahweh forbidding him from dating a girl of 'Low-Class Birth'.To which I offered to boink him on the head with my staff which made Arthur smile.Bikou for his part has pretty much just been himself,tho he and Issei have gotten along a lot more than I thought they would......which honestly kinda worries me.Tho when Bikou found out I had so many mates he started saying how he would call 'her' when I'm not gonna lie I may have threatened to beat his ass if he did,which got him to fuck off about that.Vali and Chris have formed a rivalry with both of them enjoying fighting one another.Nikki and Eri have become friends with the girls with Eri & Gasper getting to know each other.Sirzechs and the other Devil Kings where shocked finding out about her and Vali was stunned finding out she was his cousin.But he and Eri have actually become close with him.Right now tho we all planning on heading to the Underworld for summer vacation.As I'm laying in bed the door opens and I look seeing Ravel coming into the room.
Ravel:Hey....do you have a moment?
Me:Sure(She comes over and sits beside me as I sit up)what's up Ravel?
Ravel:Well...I just got a call from my mother(I raise a eyebrow noticing her gripping her dress tight)and.....well....she asked if she could come stay with us to?
Me:*Surprised*Why?
Ravel:*Sad*Well....after your fight with my brother and father,my father's become completely obsessed with your power and has practically stop spending any time with her or my brothers....and whenever she tries to get him to spend time with her he screams at her to leave him alone.....and...a few days ago.....he....he was arrested.(I'm surprised and confused hearing that)From what she told me he.....well.....'Assaulted' another Female Noble Devil from the Murmur Clan because they're clan are naturally capable of using spiritual energy like Yokai do.
[I'm surprised,confused,and angered hearing that]
Me:*Surprised/Confused/*I thought the Murmur Clan was extinct.
Ravel:*Sad*They basically are....tho there's still a few living members in the Devil Faction.(I nod)But....he was arrested and is currently being charged with the attack.....and my mother's decided to divorce him.(I'm look at her sad and hug her noticing tears forming in her eyes)So she's wanted to come stay for a little while,while everything's happening....so....could she please?
Me:*Soft*Of course Ravel....(I kiss her on the head)she can stay as long as she needs and Ravel.(She looks up at me and I hug her tighter)I know this is hard for you,but just know I'm here for you so if you ever need to talk or just want to vent.Let me know my ears are always open.
[I can feel her tears on my chest]
Ravel:*Crying/Soft*Thank you Ryo.
Me:*Soft*No problem Ravel.
[I hug her trying my best to comfort her as she softly cries into my chest]