Chapter 17:Pool Time & Sirzech's Request

(Ryo's Pov)
I'm sitting in the ORC with everyone just relaxing with everyone,tomorrow's my meeting with Michael as well as Open House.But for now I'm just enjoying the peace and quiet.
Rias:Alright everyone(We look at her)we have something ta do,let's go.
[We all look curious before standing up and heading out,we walk across campus and soon arrive at the school pool.....or is it the school's sewage plant?
Issei:*Disgusted*Gross what is that?
Akeno:*Giggles*It hasn't been cleaned since last year.
Me:....Yeah I see where this is going so(Everyone looks at me and I touch the water)-Oh those who are the radiant rain down on this pond and cleanse it with your purifying light-
[Everyone watches as a ripple of golden light comes out of my hand going thru the pool and cleaning it off all of the filth that was in it.One it's done the pool if back to being perfectly clean]
Rias:*Smiles*Excellent job Ryo(I nod)well we came here to clean the pool as a favor to the Student Council and now we can all use it for at least a little while.
[We all nod and then we all head into the changing room to get dressed,I teleport home ta grab my swim trunks and then come back before getting dressed.Once we're done we head outside and I see the girls all wearing their swimsuits.....]

Kuroka:Hey Ryo(I look at her)would you mind teaching Shirone how to swim please~?Me:Sure(I look at her)come on and don't worry,I got you

Me:Sure(I look at her)come on and don't worry,I got you.(She nods and we go get in the pool)Alright hold on to my arm(She does so)Now(I lift her up with my other hand)now start kicking your legs.(She nods and slowly begins to do so,we start moving and I nod)Okay now try moving your arms and don't worry I got you.
[She nods and starts moving here arms copying what Kiba was doing moving their arms in circular rotation.She struggles ah little but slowly begins to get the hang of it,soon we reach the other side of the pool and she takes ahold of the wall]
Me:Good work you wanna swim back to the other side now?
Koneko:*Smiles*Yeah.
[I nod and begin helping her,but I slowly move my hand out from under her and slowly let her go head of me.She reaches the other end and seems surprised before looking at me]
Me:*Smiles*See...not that hard once you know what to do.
[She smiles and nods,I notice Issei underwater looking at Rias & Akeno swimming.I let my tail out and wrap it around his neck.Then I flip out of the pool dropping him on the ground]
Issei:*Pained/Coughing*Ow that hur....
[He's cut off by Koneko gut punching him,knocking him out cold,I snicker before noticing Xenovia coming up to me.I look at her]
Xenovia:Hello Ryo.
Me:Yo what's up?
Xenovia:First does this look good on me?
[I look at her and look up & down....]

Me:

Me:.....I don't think I can physical make myself say no....because yes it fucking does.
Xenovia:Thank you....now then I would like you to make a baby with me.
[I look at her blankly  and then Koneko walks up beside her.Xenovia looks at her before Koneko's swift picks her up and then she & Kuroka teleport away with her.I look at everyone else who just look at me blankly]
Kiba:....Is she gonna be okay?
Me:....I don't know....
[We all look at where they left not sure what to do.

(Timeskip to ORC)
I'm chilling on the couch eating ah banana Xenovia,Koneko,and Kuroka haven't come back yet.Ravel,Mira,Ile,and Nel all got ah call from Yubelluna who asked them to comeback to the house which they did.I know they're up to something but I'm just letting it slide since I'll find out eventually.As we're sitting there a magic circle appears and SIrzechs & Grayfia come thru.
Sirzechs:Hello everyone
Rias:Brother,Grayfia what are you doing here?
Sirzechs:*Smiles*What do you mean open house is tomorrow.
Rias:*Shocked*What you can't be serious,but you're the Devil King.
Sirzechs:Serious about seeing my little sister at school(She looks and embarrassed as hell),but I also came here for something else as well.(We all look at him)Ryo I received word you meant with Azazel and have a meeting set with Michael tomorrow correct?
Me:Yeah....Azazel wanted ta make sure I wasn't gonna annihilate Grigori & Michael wants the Excalibur Fragments back.(He nods)Why do you ask?
Sirzechs:Did they inform you about the Peace Summit?
Me:No...but I'm guessing from the name the three factions are finally pulling up their big boi pants and acting like adults instead of children fighting over something stupid?
Sirzechs:*Chuckles*Yes,it's actually being held at this school since this was the place where the attack happened.(Everyone else is shocked and I nod)All of the Leaders wanted to request you to attend the meeting.Since you were the one who killed Kokabiel.
Me:Hmm....makes sense and I got no reason not to....besides it's probably gonna be attacked anyways.(Their surprised and I look at Sirzechs with a serious yet relaxed stare)The Leaders of all three factions in one place,with The Old-Satan Faction and The Fours Emperor all gunning for your asses.Honestly if they don't show up then I'd actually be more shocked than if they did.(He nods)But yeah I'll come.....oh by the way(He looks at me)I got favor ta ask,do you got ah minute?
Sirzechs:Of course.
[I nod and stand up before leading him out of the room to discuss the favor.....]