Chapter 36:Noble Dickhead & Upcoming Battle

(Ryo's Pov)
I'm walking around town just relaxing it's been a few days since  Buddha,Zerofuku,and Mahabali have been getting along with everyone pretty well.Interestingly enough Zerofuku and Gasper have become pretty close  which has caused some of the girls to start thinking they may end up dating.Meanwhile Mahabali has been helping Kiba,Karlaminer,and SIris with their swordsmanship.And of course Buddha's just been chillin,tho he's been giving everyone advice about ways to improve their magic and sage arts.Right now tho as I'm walking I notice Issei & Asia heading into the park with some guy I don't recognize,I can tell he's ah devil and get curious.I head in behind them and see them standing by the fountain talking with the unknown guy.......

I raise a eyebrow and walk over to them before hearing something which makes my ears perk up

???????:*Takes Asia's Hand*So I've come to take you back with me darling.
[I look at him as Issei shields Asia,I tap the guy on the shoulder and he turns seeing me.They all seem surprised and I look at him]
Me:Two things 1st)Who are you and 2nd)The fuck you think you doing with Asia?
???????:*Disgusted*Tch I am Diadora Astaroth you wretched creature and I have come to bring Asia back with me to rekindle our.
[He stops as I raise my hand,before swiftly......]

[He flies straight thru a tree and into another out cold,Issei & Asia look at me wide eyed]Me:I may not be being paid to protect them,but don't think I ain't protecting them

Me:I may not be being paid to protect them,but don't think I ain't protecting them.(I look at them)So you try ta kidnap one of them and I'm step on your ass.
[I go over to him and pick him up,I signal Issei & Asia to come over before we go deeper in the trees then I teleport us back to the house.Once we arrive we see everyone else and the see me holding the unconscious idiot]
Rachel:*Surprised*Diadora what happened to him?
Me:He was talking about taking Asia away with him and was being very rude,so I slapped him.
[They look at me blankly and I take out my phone calling Sirzechs.After a few rings he picks up....] 
Sirzechs:<Hello Ryo what did you need?>
Me:<Well some devil named 'Diadora Astaroth' showed up and started talking about taking Asia away....essentially kidnapping her to,as he put it,'Rekindle their love' and he also was being very rude>
Sirzechs:<Is he still alive?>
Me:<I only slapped him>
Sirzechs:<You didn't answer the question?>
[I shake him a bit hearing him groan in pain from the broken jaw I gave him]
Me:<Yes,he's still alive>
Sirzechs:<Alright I'll have Grayfia come pick him up and I'll send  a notice to his parents to make sure he doesn't attempt such ah thing again>
Me:<Okay thanks>
Sirzechs:<No problem>
[We hang up and I toss him over to the side of the room,before sitting down]
Buddha:*Smiles*You never change do Ryo?
Me:*Shrugs*I live my life the way I want,simple as that really.
[He nods and then Grayfia arrives,she looks at Diadora and picks him up with one hand]
Grayfia:.....Ryo Lord and Lady Astaroth(I look at her)wanted to pass on their thanks for being gentle with their son.
Me:No problem,just tell them ta keep him on ah leah so we don't have another incident like this alright.
[She nods and heads out]
Ravel:*Blankly*I'm honestly kinda surprised you just got away with hitting Diadora and didn't even get scolded at all.
Me:....Well think of it like Ravel(She looks at me)I'm one of the strongest people around right,I was the one who assisted in getting ah majority of information on the Khaos Brigade,I'm the one who stopped Kokabiel's bullshit,I'm the one who stopped Loki Tsukuyomi's bullshit,and the one who assisted in getting Amaterasu,Lord Shiva,and Indra all to join the alliance.(She looks at me blankly)Just ah thought but considering all that I don't think me slapping one devil for trying ta kidnap somebody is gonna cause that much of ah problem.
Ravel:*Sweat Drops*Point taken.
Mahabali:You've certainly been quite busy.
[I nod and notice Zerofuku & Gasper aren't around]

Buddha:If your looking for Zerofuku and Gasper they're up in Gasper's room right now sleeping.
[I'm surprised]
Me:......Well....at least the Seven Fortune Gods are among the progressive Gods so they should be good ta go.
[Buddha laughs while everyone else smiles]
Mia:Hey Ryo(I look at her)I got a text from Shuna earlier.
Me:*Surprised*Oh how they been?
Mia:They've been good,tho Benimaru still wants ah rematch with you and Hakurou wants to see how far you've gotten with your training.
Me:HA well tell Benimaru whenever he wants it he can come and try.......As for Hakurou....tell him I've been busting my ass training in my free time.(She nods)Anyways Rias(She looks at me)you ready for your Rating Game against Sona?
[She's surprised]

Issei:*Surprised*Wait we're fighting Sona and them?
Rias:Yes,we'll be taking part in the Young Devil Tournament and our first Opponent is Sona.
[He and Asia are surprised]
Kuroka:Seems like the perfect thing to test out that new move Ryo taught us Shirone.
[She smiles and I sweatdrop]
Me:......Note to self apologize to Sona and them.
{They look at me]
Irina:*Confused*What do you Ryo?
Me:If Koneko uses that move on them....uh....well....let's just they'll be sore awhile.
Emilia:*Suspecting Glare*Which one did you teach her?
Me:........Uh....The same move I used to one shot Eto's Dad.
[She,Bikou,and Mai go bug eyed hearing this]
Bikou:*Bug Eyed*YOU TAUGHT HER 'THAT' TECHNIQUE!?
Me:Yeah....Yeah I did.
Mai:....Well RIP The Sitri Heiress & Her Peerage.
Me:....Yeah...Koneko(She looks at me)don't....don't use that move....at least not fullpower....max like...5%...or...you may legitimately kill one if not them using that move....
[Everyone who doesn't know look at me surprised or shocked]
Akeno:*Surprised*Is it that powerful?
Emilia:He once used it on a mountain.....which then became a crater afterward.
[They look at her wide eyed]
Bikou:.....*Scared*I gotta ask why 'That' move out all of the ones you know?
Me:.....Cause honestly if any of the fuckers from Emperor show they can one-shot ah majority of them.(Everyone surprised agained).....Maybe not the Leaders or Upper Tier member yeah Lower Six Moons level and below is getting fucked Obliterated by it.
[They look at me stunned]

To Be Continued