Chapter 18:Heavenly Meeting & Surprising Talk

(Ryo's Pov)
I'm in Kyoto walking down the street,heading to the location where I'm meeting with Michael.The place is a restaurant ran by some Okamis I know,they're good people.I already called ahead and got them to keep one of their special rooms they let other supernatural beings use open for me.As I turn the corner and reach the place,I head inside seeing one of them.....

As I turn the corner and reach the place,I head inside seeing one of them

Rei:Ah Ryo(We hug)it's good to see you again.
Me:It's good seeing you to Rei....so has they arrived yet?
Rei:Yes they actually just arrived moments ago.
[I nod and she leads me to the room,I open the door and go inside seeing three people.....]

[I look at them and they seem nervous,I go and sit down looking at them]Me:

Me:.....So.....where do we begin?
Michael:*Sigh*W-Well ....we....we could offer you payment for the return of.....
Me:Not what I meant(He's surprised)first is it true?(They look at me)About what Kokabiel said.
[They each look down]
Michael:*Sad*...Yes...It is true.
[I nod]
Me:Well I'm sorry for your lost(They nod),next why should I give you swords back when you're just gonna give to the church and church continue their bullshit?(Their surprised and I look Michael in the eyes)Regardless of whether or not you knew,you know now.You know that church people that have their heads so far up their own ass they're practically pulling a inverted ouroboros.So why the hell should I just hand back over when all that's gonna do is allow them to continue their bullshit.....And before you say they won't do anything like that again,know that lying to my face pisses me of and liable to get and walk the fuck out of this room.
[They seem nervous]
Michael:*Nervous*......I admit....the church has many issues...however....it is not completely gone.
Me:Never said it was(He's surprised)it's the fuckers in charge that are the problems.
???????:Excuse me(I look at the woman)I am Gabriel it's a pleasure to meet you.(I nod)Now I understand what you are talking about*Sad*the leaders of the church have become corrupt...however(I look at her)I still believe there's hope for them.
Me:......*Sigh*Yeah....now I see what Amaterasu meant.
[Their surprised and confused]
Michael:*Confused*What do you mean?
Me:Remember how I mentioned Amaterasu,Lord Shiva,and Yasaka spoke highly of you guys(He nods),yeah well Amaterasu said that Gabriel would remind me of a old friend of mine.(Their surprised).....Mainly with how innocent and kind she is......Now I see what she meant.(They're surprised)*Sigh*Alright I'll give them back(They smile)BUT(They look at me and I look directly into Michael's eyes with a seriousness which makes him gulp)I'll say right now if I find out more innocent people are being experimented on,killed,or any crap like that then you're asses are mine understood.
[They gulp and nod]
Michael:*Scared*Of course I understand completely(I nod and summon the seven swords handing them over)thank you very much Lord Ryo.
Me:It's fine....one last thing(They look at me)during the Peace Summit,be ready.(Their surprised)It's only a suspicion but I'm like 90% it's gonna be attacked.(Their surprised)Either by the Old-Satan Faction or maybe the Four Emperors.
[They're surprised and each look at one another]
Michael:I understand we'll take some precautions just in case.
[I nod and then they head back to Heaven,while I head back home after saying bye ta Rei.Once I appear in my room I look around before the door opens,I look and see something that surprises me......]