Chapter 26:Shinto Heaven

(Ryo's Pov)
I'm currently standing with Serafall and Gabriel waiting for the person Azazel sending to arrive.We're gonna be heading to both Shinto and Hindu Heaven today so we can inform Amaterasu & Lord Shiva about Griffith.
Serafall:So Ryo(I look at her)what's Lord Shiva and Lady Amaterasu like?
Me:Amaterasu's kind and caring tho knows when to stop fucking around and get serious,you two will probably get along get with her.While Lord Shiva's just relaxed and a LOT more humble than most gods are.
Gabriel:Will we be able to meet with them quickly?
Me:Yeah the guards all know me so we'll be fine.
???:....Hello sorry for the wait...
[We look and see......]

Gabriel:*Surprised*Emily is that you?Emily:*Smiles*Hey Auntie been awhile

Emily:*Smiles*Hey Auntie been awhile.
[Gabriel smiles and hugs her,while me and Serafall next to each just looking at them]
Gabriel:My goodness look how big you've gotten.
Emily:*Smiles/Giggles*Well it has been over ten years ya know.(She looks at us)Hello I'm Emily Ambrosius my father sent me here to act as a representative of Grigori.
[Serafall and I go wide eyed]
Serafall:*Wide Eyed*You're Azazel's daughter?!
Emily:Yes I am.
Me:Hold on(They look at me)Are you...ah descendant of Merlin Ambrosius?
[Serafall jaw drops]
Emily:*Smiles*Yes I am.
[We look at her wide eyed]
Gabriel:So shall we be off?
[We each nod and I tap my staff on the ground creating a magic circle under us which teleports us to the front gate of Shinto Heaven]
Emily:Should we expect any problems inside?
Me:Hmm....not really,unless we run into Tsukiyomi then we have ah issue.
Serafall:*Surprised*Why?
Me:Cause he'll pick ah fight with me.
Gabriel:*Surprised*Do you and Lord Tsukiyomi not get along?
Me:Well he's ah dick,but nah he just hates me.
Emily:*Curious/Raised Eyebrow*Why?
Me:......Let's put it this way I gave Amaterasu something he never could and I also let it slip to some other Shinto Gods that his willie is shorter than a thumb & skinnier than ah pinkie.(Their surprised)And before you ask I know because while I was giving Amaterasu said thing,she told me he could never give it to like me.
[They go wide eyed and then I turn heading thru the gates which the guards open up for me,they follow me and we just walk thru Shinto Heaven.As we're walking we see plenty of other gods and then ah buddy of mine shows up.....
???????:Hey Ryo....
[I turn and see him]

Me:*Smiles*Hey Susanoo how you been![We hug while the others look wide eyed]Susanoo:*Smiles*I've been good(He notices them)but I'm guessing you're not here just ta hang out huh?Me:*Serious*Yeah

[We hug while the others look wide eyed]
Susanoo:*Smiles*I've been good(He notices them)but I'm guessing you're not here just ta hang out huh?
Me:*Serious*Yeah....we have info on Griffith.
[Susanoo freezes before looking at me immediately turning serious]
Susanoo:*Serious*Alright follow me,I'll take you to Amaterasu.
[We nod and start heading off,as we're walking the asshole shows up]