Tis a season

When Alex awoke. The others were in the midst of arguing. She wasn't sure what it was about.

"Are we really walking away from this," Nadira asked.

"Walking away from what," Alex asked as she walked to into the power chamber.

"We just stumbled on to something," Nadira sounded astonished by my lack of interest. If I knew what she looked like at the time I'd been able to imagine the look on her face. "We also just got attacked for investigating... by monsters... or aliens... who knows. And we aren't going to try and figure this out?"

Nadira was right. Someone clearly didn't want us meddling in whatever happened here. But there was one thing Pinky was overlooking.

"There is no we, Nadira," Cyra told her. "The team is gone. Gosei doesn't want us interfering or he would have contacted us, let the remaining Megaforce Rangers handle it".

And with that Cyra stormed out of the power chamber. Cyra was a good distance away from the power chamber when She heard...

"Cyra!"

She turned and it was the Mick.

"Wait up," Mick said jogging up to walk next to her.

"What's up," Cyra asked

"That was crazy," I kinda said, sounding like he wanted to start a conversation.

"Yeah," Cyra said with a lack of enthusiasm. "Guess I was a real bitch."

"Oh," Mick started. "Sorry that's not what I was implying"

Cyra looked at Mick,

" Come on let's get back to the others " Mick said.

"There is no we, Nadira."

That's what that asshole told me.

How could there be no we? Besides the color, the morpher gave us the same suit. It was frustrating. I didn't know what it was but it was staring me right in the face and it felt like no one else could see it. A clue to the whole thing and I had a hint of it in my soul.

Nadira turned to see Cyra and Mick had returned.

" Come to yell at me some more?" Nadira's snapped

" No" Cyra began " Look I'm sorry for snapping at you"

Nadira hugged Cyra " Apology accepted "

Alex and Mick turned to see Scott wall back in,

" Ok I know Gosei hasn't contacted use but let's go and see what's going on and find this ranger slayer " Scott said, the others nodded.