Alex's icy first outing

It had been a few weeks had passed since the appearance of Squid Ink Inc. News of SPD apparent Corruption had spread across the the Galaxy, drawing more attention to the Holiday rangers. The Holiday rangers were known to be at odds with SPD due to some of its members. Commander Tate had spun this as an attempt to reduce the attention on SPD, there was a more pressing reason behind the Commander's actions.

A couple of weeks after the news broke, Holiday rangers had been attacked by a group of Zentinels in retribution. Fortunately for the Rangers they were more than a match for the Minions but it highlighted how much danger they were in. There was still a potential traitor within SPD and only someone who had knowledge not only SPD's past but ranger history. All of the danger of the situation were far from the minds of The rangers though.

"Bernard there hasn't been any activity in a weeks! Whats going on?" Cyra asks curiously.

"Rangers be on high alert there could be an attack at any moment." Bernard warns the team. "But right now you should continue your normal lives."

"Good idea." Nadira says as the rangers leave the North Pole.

"Whats the plan ." Mick says looking at the other rangers.

"Well we have SPD corruption and SPD is trying to blame us !" Scott says as he walks off.

They rangers continued walking for a while the suddenly see Zentinels.

"We don't have time for this! Its MORPHIN TIME!" Alex says as she begins to morph.

Almost instantly there was a bright flash of light, blinding the Zentinels. When the light cleared, three colourfully suited warriors stood opposite them. The bottom half of the suits were one solid colour with a white stripe around the top of the boots. The rangers chests were white with a gold stripe going vertically down the suit to their waists where it met a gold coloured belt. Like the boots, the gloved were the same colours as the suit with a white stripe around the top. Finally the four of the new rangers wore helmets that were themed after a different magical creature. Santa was helmetless like he always was but now with his new suit he had a fur coat, Green had a dragon on her helmet symbolising her link to Serpenterra, yellow had a Unicorn, Blue had a bunny, and Pink had a bird.

"Let's do this" Mick says as the rangers jump in to fight their enemies.

Nadira begins punching and kicking her way through the Zentinels as She sees Alex jump over her and into the Zentinels who were carrying a box away. Scott manages to get through the Zentinels and join Alex in fighting over the box. When suddenly Cyra was frozen right beside Mick and barely missing Nadira. Nadira looked over to where the blast of cold came from and sees a horrific creature staring at her.

"Stay away from that or your friend will get an icy surprise." The villain says with a cold smirk sneaking up his face.

"The way I see it because he's frozen she's protected from you." Nadira says confidence rising as the smirk goes away.

"Then you will meet her fate!" the villain says when Mick suddenly kicks him from behind!

"Bernard told us to look out!" Scott says taking a step forward.

The villain begins to get up

"Well that was anti climatic." Nadira jokes then seeing Mick run over and breaks the ice with his bare hands!

"Ooooo brrr great things that shoot ice great." Cyra jokes stepping away from the remains of the ice.

"What's your name vile creature!" Alex yells.

"My name frozone the white walker!" Frozone says preparing to freeze Nadira.

Cyra jumps and grabs Nadira getting them out of the freeze ray in time.

"Not this time Frozone!" Cyra says.

Nadira dodged another blast of frozen ice then jumped into a Zentinels knocking him down. Cyra starts to take down the other Zentinels

"Get the box out of here Zentinels I will deal with the Ranger scum!" Frozone commanded the Zentinels in a demeaning tone. Frozone then pulled out his sword and began to attack Mick, With Mick trying his best to block the attacks. Nadira and Cyra jump in blocking a blow which most certainly would've hit Mick. Alex then shoots Frozone knocking him to the floor. Frozone retaliates by releasing an energy blast from his hand hitting the 4 rangers at the same time! Scott then comes from behind with his tree Sabre slashing Frozone across the back!

"They escaped with the box!" Alex exclaims alarmed the enemies got away.

"Hahahaha puny Humans you thought my power would be weak!" Frozone laughs.

" Your not too smart huh" Cyra says, Frozone suddenly stops laughing, before he can react he's struck five times, one from each ranger with Santa dealing the killing blow, the rangers pose as Frozone falls and explodes behind them.

The Rangers then return to the North Pole.