Black to the future

Nadira had just bought herself a White Kawasaki Ninja 600R. She was riding her bike around, listening to the police radio in her helmet when she heard a call about some domestic violence a couple miles from where she was at. The operator didn't seem to be getting any response from police officers. Guess the patrolmen in the area were pretending to be busy. Nadira  figured what the hell She'll check it out. Suddenly a blast knocked her off her bike.

"Did you miss me?," Timeforce Black said. Nadira got into a fighting stance, " This gonna be fun come on lets dance," Black replied. Nadira quickly morphed and attacked but were quickly knocked back by Timeforce ranger.

"Nadira?, everything ok we're getting a disturbance in your area -," a voice started to say over her communicator. "...Yeah TimeForce Black showed up again Mick," Nadira responded as she continued to dodge Timeforce black's fire. " By the way where the hell are you guys!," Nadira asked. "On our way," Santa said. " Oh...Ah!," Nadira  screamed as one of Timeforce black's blast connected breaking the link between her and the rangers.

"And somehow I hoped you could put up a better fight." black gloated.

The battle escalated causing by standers to scatter to safety. "This bores me, time to take you in" Black said to Nadira whose morphed form started to flicker in and out, Timeforce Black fired once more. The shot knocked Nadira back twenty feet away. "Here let me help you," black said sarcastically as she hurled Nadira into a cliff and watched her fall. Nadira despite the pain in her spine got to her feet and drew her Magi staff and charged at The evil ranger.

Nadira weakly pulled herself up for what seemed like the billionth time. Her body was battered and bruised. Her suit was torn in various spots and helmet's visor was cracked with a large chunk missing. She was sure her lung was punctured and she could tell some her bones were broken and she could taste her own blood. But still barely able to breath her limbs shaking she got up. Nadira only managed to make it to one knee.

"Why don't you just lay down and die," timeforce Black  said. "You first," Nadira spat. "Brave words from some one at death's door. Tell me why do you let your stupid pride drive you," black said. "See that's where you're wrong. Its honor, loyalty and love that drives me. I promised to fight until my last breath. That's what keeps getting me up. That's why I refuse to give in," Nadira said.

" And that's what's going to end you " black said as he prepared to charge. Off in the distance Nadira  could hear the others coming. Summoning her strength she broke into a run towards Timeforce Black. " Shadow slash," timeforce black said as a blinding  light exploded.

Nadira watched as in disbelief as Black's body fell to the to the sand in what seemed like slow motion as her morph faded. Standing in front of her was Santa, he had reflected the blast from Timeforce black and sent it straight back at her. Mick helped Nadira up as the Xmas rangers looked at Timeforce Black.

" I know her" Nadira said " She's Alex's Sister Cyra Drake"