Hoi, I'm Y/- oW

A knock sounded at the door, causing yours and Jordan's head to whip around.

"Leeeeeaaaah," you groaned, falling backwards onto the couch. "Can you get that?"

Leah shook her head in amusement, opening the door nonetheless.

"Y/N Y/M/N Mewis!" A voice yelled.

You bolted upright, face whiter than the English Lionesses' jerseys.

"What do you have to say for yourself?" Kristie glared, shoving a terrified Sam Kerr towards you. "Why am I getting DMs from Caitlin and Lotte Wubben-Moy saying you're bullying them?"

You scratched the hack of your neck awkwardly. "They pranked me! I don't let that shit go."

"Caitlin thought she was being murdered!"

"Caitlin's an idiot."

"And you," Kristie turned to Sam, arms crossed in annoyance. "Why would you give Y/N Macca's and Alanna's numbers? Y/N is chaotic enough as it is, she doesn't need your help!"

Sam cowered, pushing you in front of her to use as a human shield. "If I said no to Y/N, she'd prank me too!"

Kristie paused, wind knocked slightly out of her sails. "That's fair. But Y/N, you're not supposed to terrorize your teammates!"

You rolled your eyes. "I don't even get a hoi from me sister. 'ere, let me give you an example. Hoi, I'm Y/—oW."

You winced as Kristie smacked you upside the head.

"Don't change the subject," she huffed. "How am I supposed to trust you in another country when your teammates are messaging me about the awful things you're doing to them?"

You held up your hands innocently. "I'm surrounded by adults 98% of the time, everythin's fine."

"Yeah, and you still manage to be crazy 100% of the time." Jordan muttered under her breath, smiling cheekily as you shook your fist in mock anger.

"Why are you even 'ere?" You grumbled to your sister. "You didn't tell me you were comin'."

Kristie reached forward, flicking your ear. "To try and knock some sense into you."

"So you weren't comin' to visit yer' girlfriend?"

"Um..."

Sam gaped. "Kristie!"

-----------------

"Hey Toby," you nudged the older Forward who looked at you questioningly, juggling a football. "If you're in a race, and you pass the person in second, what place are you in now?"

"First," she said, looking at you strangely. "Why?"

You sighed, squirting your water into your mouth. "If you pass the person in second, what place are you in now?"

"First," Tobin repeated. "Why are you asking me again?"

You facepalmed, turning to your other teammates. "Oi, Kyra!"

The Aussie glanced upwards. "Hm?"

"If you're in a race, and you pass the person in second, what place are you in now?"

"First."

You chucked your water bottle onto the ground, stomping on it and crossing your arms in a huff. "Kim!"

"Yeah, Mini McCabe?" Your co-captain asked as the rest of the Gunners watched in curiously.

"If you're in a race, and you pass the person in SECOND, what place is you in now?"

"First."

You fell to your knees, keeling over dramatically. "I'm surrounded by idiots."

---------------

"Yeah, no, Y/N's spouting easy riddles and acting like we're getting these wrong," Alessia told Mary Earps on the phone, giving you the stink-eye as she spoke. "I don't know why she's being like this."

You stuck out your tongue. "Right, Earps, if you're in a race and pass the person in second, what place are you in now?"

The Keeper blinked. "Second."

You threw your hands up in the air. "Hallelujah!"

The Gunners gathered in the room turned to face you.

"What? Why is second right and first wrong?" Manu asked, scratching her chin as you cringed.

"You fooks' cannot be serious," you grumbled. "I refuse to believe anybody could be this stupid."

They all gave you blank stares as Mary wheezed from laughter.

"YE' PASS THE PERSON IN SECOND, YE' SWAP PLACES! YER' SECOND AND NOW THEY'RE THIRD!" You yelled, glaring at the embarrassed faces of your teammates. "WHO'S THE DUMB ONE NOW?"

Leah stared you down. "Still you."

You nodded sullenly. "Yea', I know."

------------
Short chapter cuz I don't know what to wriiiite

Hope you enjoyed, thanks for reading!