What The FU-

"Y/N!" Katie yelled, barging into the room. The two of you had become close friends since you'd first flown to London, and she'd started to act like an annoying friend already.

"WAKEUPWAKEUPWAKEUP IT'S YOUR FIRST TRAINING!" She singsonged. You wouldn't be surprised if she was trying for the title of World's Most Annoying Alarm Clock. "Y/N!"

You groaned, burrowing deeper into the blankets. "Go away."

She was quiet for a moment. Then she threw you rudely over her shoulder.

"Come on, Mr. Zombie. Let's have breakfast, then we'll get ready to go."

You huffed indignantly. "I'm not a zombie."

Katie snickered. "The morning voice says otherwise."

You blinked. "Don't come after my morning voice!"

Katie wasn't wrong. Whenever you woke up, your voice was about two octaves lower and extremely raspy. Your friends back in Boston liked to call you Corpse, as your morning voice made you sound like Corpse Husband.

"Hey, Sunshine!" Jordan greeted, patting your ass like one would a baby's before Katie set you down on a chair. "Sleep well?"

"I did," you grumbled, running a hand down your face. "Before Katie came in screaming bloody murder."

Leah snickered, bringing plates with pancakes. "Let's eat."

------------

"Scrimmage!" Jonas yelled. "Katie, Viv, your picks!"

"I dibs Y/N!" Katie declared, grabbing you by the arm. "She's mine!"

"Aww," The Dutchie whined. "Fine, then I'm taking Kim!"

Katie glared at her, as she was planning to take the Scottish player herself. "Fine, if you want to play it that way. Leah!"

You sighed, tucking a loose strand of hair behind your ear. Katie and Viv were going to have a fistfight, and the scrimmage hadn't even started yet.

----------------

"KATIEKATIEKATIEKATIEKATIEKATIEKATIEEEEEEEEEE!" You screeched, trying to gain the attention of the Irish captain. "BAAAAALL!"

She passed the ball towards you, slotting it past Lotte. As Jen ran to you, you faked left, then right, finally nutmegging the confused Scottish woman as she gaped.

"Get back here you little- oof!" She yelped as Leah bodied her. "Leah, how could you!?"

As you reached the midfield, you fired an absolute cannon of a shot, the ball burying itself in the upper 90 of Viv's team's net, just past Manu's extended fingertips.

Both teams stared at you in shock, mouths wide open as you gave them a lazy smile.

"What the FU-" Stina began.

"NO SWEARING IN FRONT OF THE CHILD!" Leah and Kim chided loudly.

"How's that, Jonas?" You yelled to the Manager who's jaw was touching the ground. "Good?"

"PERFECT!" He shouted from the sidelines, thumbs up and a wide smile on his face. "We've got a Trickshot Terror among us!"

---------------

The nickname had stuck, as your teammates had agreed that it had suited you. Whoever was captain during scrimmages absolutely fought to get you on their team, and you were almost always marked by defenders.

"So, Y/N," Viv started, slinging her arm over your shoulder after another successful practice. "How come you're so good at shooting all these crazy shots?"