THAT'S ME LINE!

Arsenal vs Chelsea for the finals... because I can
---------------------

"You ready, Mini McCabe?" Steph asked as the team filed out of the locker room and into the tunnel.

You shook your head. "No, because it's the Champion's League Finals. At least I won't be starting though."

The Aussie patted you on the shoulder. "You'll be fine."

--------------

"SAM!" You yelled from the bench, the Aussie Striker turning to face you from her spot on the pitch. "DON'T BE A BITCH! LET US WIN!"

She smiled and shook her head, giving you a thumbs down. Chelsea was winning 2-0, and you weren't having any of it.

"Jonas!" You shouted, the Manager giving you a questioning look. "Lemme' on the pitch! I'll rough them up!"

He paused before nodding. You truly hoped that you could rough the Blues up, otherwise Jonas was never going to let you call yourself in again.

High fiving Lina, you sprinted onto the pitch as you smirked in the direction of your sisters and parents in the stands.

"You want to play? Let's play." You stated to the group of Blues gathered in the Midfield, playfully knocking Sam on the shoulder as you passed.

The color drained from Jessie and Millie's faces, the two sharing a glance while you grinned cheekily.

"Come on you Gooners!" You shouted to the Arsenal fans in attendance, all of them cheering louder as the whistle blew.

There's no way in fuck you were letting Arsenal lose this.

---------------

"LEFT!" You yelled to confuse the Blues as Leah slotted you the ball. "RIGHT!"

And confused they were. Erin Cuthbert stuck her foot out left, then right, and ultimately gaped as you megged her in a pass to Viv. "Wh-?"

The crowd roared in approval as Viv sent the rocket into the upper 90 of the net, just past the Chelsea Keeper's outstretched fingertips.

"There it is!" Beth cheered, jumping onto the both of you. "Mini McCabe and Miedema best duo!"

You groaned sarcastically. "I don't understand how this 'Mini McCabe' business started."

"You're the younger, slightly grumpier, American Katie McCabe!" Beth smiled, running off before you could strangle her.

You scoffed, crossing your arms. "AM NOT!"

-----------------

"What's poppin', Brighty?" You greeted, dribbling up to the Defender.

She said nothing, completely focused on stealing the ball at your feet.

You completed a successful step over, the Defender falling for your feint as you dodged to the left.

"Musovic!" You called gleefully. "Watch this!"

Chipping the ball over her and to a wide open Beth, you threw your hands up in celebration as it hit the side netting.

"TAKE THAT, SAM!" You gloated playfully, slapping her on the back as she shook her head in both amusement and frustration.

"I hate you."

"Love you too!"

----------------------

"DOO DOO DOO DOO!" You mocked with the iconic Dream speedrun music as you sprinted through the Midfield. "Push it, Sammy!"