Still With You

STILL WITH YOU

Jk Pov.

I just got home from the studio because I was just fixing something on my other song. I am in the Apartment now. I will stay here in my apartment while Voo is away.

I felt homesick for Voo again. It's always like this every time I'm left here in Korea. Sometimes I just stay in the studio to at least ease my longing for him.

I sat on the sofa in the living room to pass the time while waiting for Voo's call. I watched TV first until I came across the news that the 2 cities were in trouble in Paris. I was suddenly nervous. I was restless because of what I watched.

I waited for several hours before Voo called. So I answered immediately.

"Voo, I saw it on the news. They say there's trouble there in Paris? Are you okay there? Just go home, Voo," I said hysterically.

"Shhhh, Baby, I'm okay here. I'm safe here at the Hotel. There's a lot of security here. So don't worry," he said smiling as I faced him on the screen.

"Voo, if it's not safe there. Please go home immediately,"

"Don't worry baby, I'll be home soon," he said while smiling. I look at him on the screen and I can't help but miss him. I feel like crying. I always want to see and hug him.

"Voo, I miss you," I said while hugging his jacket that he left behind.

"I miss you too baby, I want to hug you now," he said and bowed. We both miss each other. But we can't do anything because of our work. We will endure until we get the freedom we want.

Voo has been in Paris for a few days. Due to the riot, Celine's event was canceled for the safety of the ambassadors.
Voo and I talked all day because the event he was going to was canceled so he was only at the hotel all day.

"Baby, Your song "Still with You" and "My You" will be official on Spotify, I'm excited and super proud of you," he said excitedly while lying on his bed.

"Thank you Voo, I'm a little nervous." "Baby, Trust your Army and fans," he said with a smile.

"Voo, you know that song is for you, right?" guilt on my face.

"I know baby, I can feel everything you want to say in that song," he said with a smile. But all the pain I made Voo feel came back. The trauma of what I did and the fear of hurting Voo again is still here with me.

"Voo, I know I said sorry to you for many times. But I won't get tired of asking you sorry every day, I hurt you several times but you still forgive me," I said while crying.

"Baby, please forget that. I have forgiven you. The important thing right now is that we are happy," he said

"I'm sorry Voo, I really love you so much that my conscience followed me until now," my anxiety attacks me every time Voo is far away from me.

"I love you more baby, So forget that please," he said smiling. But I know he's just making me feel better.

"Voo, please if the Celine event can't go a head. Just go home,"

"I will baby, so don't cry there, You are really a Baby," he said laughing. so I just frowned.

My song "Still with You" is for Voo. But I can't say  that in public. "Still with You" is what I want to say to him. That no matter what happens, I will still go back to him and go home to him. And i will still choose him over everything.

My Song "My You" is the same. I'm possessive when it comes to Voo. So no matter what happened he is mine. He is my life. I can't bear to lose him from me.

I want to tell him that "No matter what happened Im still with you and you are always My You."