LDR

Jk Pov.

I've been working in my music while Voo is away. I made myself busy so I wont be bored. I miss him so much even though we talk everyday. Voo is busy in Nice. He has a lot of work to be finished there before he will go to Cannes for Celine event.

Before he go, he told me that, while his away there will be a rumors to come out. That why when the video came out Im not shock because I already know. I've been quite while the rumors explode like a bomb in kpop industry.

I want to do a Wlive just to tell everyone that im not bothered with the rumors but Voo stop me. He said that, I am not going to do anything because he has plan. Thats why I just spend my days in working on my music.

Im in the car right now. I just finished my work and Im going home. I still have 10 bodyguards with me everytime I went out. Its Voo idea, even though its a little bit awkward when im outside I just let it go because thats what Voo wants. And for my own safety also.

Its 10pm when I came home. I already eat dinner so I Just take shower and wait fo Voo to Call me. He said he will call around 1am. I will just spend my time watching netflix while waiting for him.

Exactly 1am my phone rang and a smiled plastered on my cheek when I saw whos calling. I immediately grab my phone and answer it.

"Baby," he said when i answered his call.

"Voo, I miss you," i said while sulking but he just laugh.

"Stop that baby, youre so cute, that I want to grab you and pinched your cheek, I miss you more," he smiled and I smiled also while staring each other eyes.

No one talk we just stared each other infront of the camera. While looking at him i didnt notice that a tear fell from my eyes. I wipe it immediately so that Voo will not notice but I was wrong.

"Baby, are you okey?" He asked worriedly. I just smile and look at him. He look tired.

"Yes Voo, Im okey. I-I just miss you," i said and wipe my tears. I miss him so much.

"Baby, please dont cry. Im not there to wipe your tears and it hurts me. I miss you too baby. I promise I will go home as soon as i finished my work here," i take a deep breath and smiled at him.

"Dont worry about me Voo. Im okey here. Namjoon hyung and Wooga hyung always check on me. Im just working on my music in studio," I assure him that im okey. We talk some random stuff like our work and the rumors.

"Baby, I will travel to CAnnes tomorrow for Celine Event on 22, I dont know Bogum hyung will come but Lisa will come for sure," He said.

"Im sure you will be stunning in Celine event Voo," i smiled and he look down and feel shy.

Actually im not worried if he is with Lisa. I dont feel anything like jealousy because I know Voo will still come home to me.

"Ohh and baby, maybe there will be photo of me and Lisa will be published, you know that we're both ambassador On Celine," he said worriedly.

"Dont worry Voo, I already expected that. Im good, promise," I smiled to him.

"Thank you baby," he said while walking and enter to his room. He put his mobile on the side table of the bed. And stand infront of it. He will change. Its full view of him standing infront of me. Taking his cloths slowly while looking at me.

My eye widened when he unbotton his polo while swaying his hips. I gulp and feel hard down there. Sh!t Voo is seducing me infront of the camera.

"Voo, stop that, please. You're killing me." My eyebrow crease. He just laugh.

"Why baby? Im going to change my cloths." He said while his eyebrow going up and down. This bear is so naughty. He really know what is my weakness.

I cant look away while his taking off his polo and now he unbuckled his belt and slowly pull down his pant. And now hes just wearing his boxer. He turn around and walk tonthe closet. I didnt realized that I hold my breath for how many second and I Just released it when Voo walk away.

"F*ck I feel horny right now," I whisper on myself. I stand up quickly and get a bottled water and came back to where I left my phone. I drink the water the time I sat down infront of my phone. I feel thristy because of what I saw. Voo is coming out on the closet carrying his tshirt but still hes only wearing a boxer. He sat down on the side bed near where his phone is. His room is so bright thats why I saw his manhood thick and proud on his boxer. I slowly touch myself and its already hard. I need to released it.

"Vooooo," i call him like its pleading sound.

"Yes baby?," he answered while his touching his self.

"Voo,I need to released this,I need you," I said while deeply breath touching myself.

"Lets release it together baby," he said and pull his boxer down and face forward on the screen. Now I saw the full view of his proud manhood. I stand up and pull my boxer down and face him in the screen. Tonight we just play ourself while were apart.

"Lets start baby," He said.

"Im ready baby," i responsed.

----------

I woke up early because I have work. I smiled while Im taking shower. I remember what happened last night. Its not new to Us. Everytime were apart from each other we always do that. Thats part of our strong relationship. Its normal for a married couple.

Im in the car right now. Im going to studio, I need to finished some of my work because I will be back in Us. I have unfinished work there.

I grab my phone and went to SMs. I will send a message to Bugom hyung.

To: Bugom hyung (chatbox)

🐰: Hyung, good morning
🤵: ohh, dongsae good morning
🐰: Hyung are you going to Paris?
🤵: Yes dongsae, do have anything that I should give to Tae?
🐰: No, No, hyung.😁 I have a favor.
🤵: ohh what is it?
🐰: Hyung, please take care of Voo. Please cheer him up. He receive a lot of hates because of the rumors.
🤵: Dont worry dongsae, I'll take care of him. And you take care also.
🐰: I will hyung. Thank you so much.
🤵: Always welcome dongsae.

After we exchange messages of Bogum hyung. I also send message for Voo saying how much I love him. I keep my phone in my pocket and rest my head to the car seat and close my eyes while smiling.

I feel at ease right now because I know Bogum Hyung will take care of my Voo. Im not affected with the rumors because Voo is already mine. Only mine. Im holding a legal papers that any time I can slap it for those who try to seperate us.

Our marriage contract.

💚💜🐻🐰