HOME R🔞

Jk Pov.

Its saturday and I dont have work. Voo will coming home today and Im so excited to see him. I miss him so much. I will pick him up later but he didnt know. He just know that my company car is the one will pick him up.

Its 3:30 pm when we go to the airport. The arrival of Tae will be around 4:30pm. I have a surprise for him. I book a VIP room in Central Park Hotel near at the airport. It should be in Paradise Villa or Grand Hyatt but the room we usually used there is already occupied, so I decided to book in Central Park hotel.

Pendoy called the driver that Voo already landed. The car is already park in front of the airport exit. When I saw the media are going crazy inside the lobby I immediately hide at the backseat. Its dark inside the car and I wear all black cloths so that no one will noticed me. I did what he did to me last time when I got home from US.

Voo enter the car and say goodbye to the army's who waited for him. He open the window a little and wave to the army. I didnt make a noise at the backseat. I even cover my mouth. When he close the window. He take a deep breath and said.

"Go out little bunny, a know your smell," he said while laughing ang turn around at the backseat and look at me. My eyes winded when I look at him grinning.

"Voo-vooo," I stammered while my heart was beating fast. I quickly stood up and hugged him tightly.

"I miss you Voo," i silently cried on his shoulder while hugging him.

"I miss you too baby," he said while sobbing also. Finally hes home.

I moved next to him, hold his hand and rest my head on his shoulder. I miss this car moment. This is all I want, to be with him. I slowly rubbing my hand on his tigh and look at him. I didnt waste any second to kiss him again and he immediately response. We're still in the car and my driver didnt mind at all.

I sit on his lap without breaking the kiss. I miss to taste this sweet lips of Voo.

"I miss you Voo, that I want to f*ck you right now," i whisper on his ear.

"Later baby, we will enjoy the night," he said and kiss me again passionately. All my worries are gone now because Voo is already beside me.

We directly go to his apartment first because Yeontan is there. While Voo is out of town his brother and Yeontan are the one who stay in his apartment.

After we visit Yeontan to his apartment we went to Central Park Hotel to spend the night there. When we reach at the hotel. I took a photo of it and posted it on my brothers IG. Yes, Im the one who usually used my brothers IG account.

Pendoy is with Us right now. He prepare everthimg what we need here in hotel. We just eat dinner and cuddle in the living room while watching netflix. Voo stand up and went to Pendoy. I heard what he said and I smiled secretly.

"Pendoy, stay in the penthouse for now. Check everything there, we will go home tomorrow," he said seriously but Pendoy just laugh softly.

"Wh-why I are you laughing?" He stammered while asking.

"Nothing Boss, Just enjoy the night," Pendoy said and wink to Voo and look at me with wide smile.

"Yaahhh, Go hurry up, Im tired and I want to rest," he said to Pendoy.

"Okey okey Boss, I will go now, bye Jksii," he bid his goodbye to us.

Voo went back to sofa with frowning face. I smile and cup his face to look at me.

"Whats with that face Taehyungsii?"

"Nothing baby," he said and he suddenly laid me down on the sofa and sat on the top of me. He removed my hair that was covering my eyes and ran his hand over my face. He looked at me with full of lust.