Celine Boy and CK boy R🔞

Jk pov.

Nandito ako ngayon sa penthouse. Kakarating ko lang din galing ako ng company kasama ko si Voo kanina, kaso naiwan siya kasi may Celine Event mamaya na invited siya. Sobrang proud ako sa asawa ko. I know he deserve all of this.

Two days ago, when CK announced that Im the Global ambassador of thier brand, Voo surprise me with flowers and ice cream. I didnt expect that beacause he is busy the whole day and so I am. I saw in his eyes that he is proud of me.

Nandito ako ngayon sa salas nanonood ng Netflix. Habang nag aantay ng live para sa Celine Event. Na alala ko na kasama pala si Bogum hyung sa event na to kaya tinawag ko siya.

Ilang ring lang ay sinagot niya agad.

"Hello, Jk". He said when he answered the  call.

"Hyung, kamusta po?" I answered

"Im good, im preparing for the event later, and you?" He said.

"Im good hyung,"

"By the way, bakit napatawag ka?"

"Ahh, ihahabilin ko sana sayo si Voo," nahihiya kong sabi.

"Owŵw, hahaha. Dont worry dongsae, ako na bahala kay Tae". Natatawa niyang sagot.

"Thank you hyung,"

"Always welcome dongsae,"

We ended the call while laughing, because of my favor. I know, Voo is safer when he's with Bogum Hyung.

I receive a message from Pendoy na kakadating lang nila sa venue at any moment mag lilive broadcast na nationwide. Inilipat ko ang channel kung saan ko pwedeng mapanood ang Event.

And after a few minutes I saw my husband look stunning in his black tuxedu. I smiled with the thoughts of how lucky i am. I am so proud of him. And I am so inlove with him.

I promise to my self that I will fullfill of love, the heartache I give to him in the past. Im smiling while watching him. I blushed when he do the VJK sign. He really know how to tell the world what we are.

Kinikilig ako habang pinapanood siya. I almost cried while watching him. Sobrang saya ko to the point na naiiyak ako. Normal lang naman na maiyak sa sobrang saya diba?
Proud na proud lang ako sa husband ko.

After the event I received a call from Voo. He ask me kung ano ang gusto kung dinner. So i told him na ipagluluto ko siya ng niluto ko sa live ko last time. Nagustuhan niya din kasi yung luto na yun. Nag prepare na ako ng mga ingredients para makapag simula na magluto. Pauwi natin kasi si Voo.

After an our ay dumating na nga siya. He's still wearing his tuxedo from the event. When he enter  i hug him and he hug me back.

"I miss you Voo". Sabi ko and kiss him on the cheeks.

"I miss you too baby," he answered and kiss me on the lips. Feeling ko umakyat lahat ng dugo ko sa mukha. Ewan ko ba, sa tuwing ganito si Voo kinikilig parin ako sa kanya. Imagine ilang taon na kami but the feelings is still the same when I fall inlove with him.

Hinubad niya ang tuxedo niya at umupo sa sala. Tumabi naman ako sa kanya at kinuha ang paa niya para masahiin. I know his tired in the event.

"Ahhh, thank you baby, i really need a foot massage right now," he said while smiling.

"I know you"re tired Voo,"

" Ohh, and by the way Voo, I watch the event and you qre handsome," i smiled at him.

"Really baby? Handsome?" Sagot niya kaya natawa ako.

"I mean beautiful Voo, You are always beautiful in my eyes Voo," I said and he smiled.

"I know right baby," he said and flip his hair, at nagtawanan kaming dalawa.

After the dinner ay bumalik kami sa sala para manood ng netflix. Ito kasi ang pass time naming dalawa. Nakahiga kami sa sofa,nakaunan siya sa braso ko and im hugging him from the back. Im just wearing my CK boxer and tshirt. Ganoon din si Voo. Ganito lang kaming dalawa pag nasa bahay lang kami.

"Voo, I love you," out of know where na sabi ko. I always say that world to him.

"I love you too baby," sagot niya at lumingon sa akin habang nakangiti. I smiled back.

I close the distance between us and kiss him in the lips. He hug me back while I caressing his back. He move and his on my top now. I feel his hardness down there and same as mine.

I hold his nape while we are still kissing. He cut the kiss and look at me.

"Baby, I want you now," he said with his husky voice.

" Then take me Voo," I answered and he kiss me again more passionately.

I move my hands around his nape and he pull me up to sit on his lap. I tilted my head to right to deepend the kiss. I slowly licked his lower lip and he opened his mouth. I moan with the sensation i fell right now.

He slowly take off my tshirt while looking at me. He kiss me again in the lips and to my neck. I released a moan i fell like im on fire right now. He carried me and bring me to our room.

He slowly put me on bed without breaking the kiss. His exploring my mouth. He stop and take off his tshirt. I smiled when i saw his abs. I really want him.

He kiss me again and he slowly pulled my boxer down. I squeaked my mouth when he entered a finger in me.

"Aahhhh Vvooo," I moan.

"You like it baby?" He said while moving his finger in and out at a steafy pace.

"Yes Voo," I answered.

"Ahhhh, ahhhhh,"

He stop what his doing and got up and took his boxer off. He slowly climbed back at me looking each other eyes. He kiss me again on my lips and to my neck down to my breast. He licked my nipple and it tickles me. He played it with his tough. I arched my back because of what his doing.

"I will enter now baby," he said and I nod.

He slowly entered and I moaned with the sensation i fell right now.

"Ahhhhh,Vooo," i arched my back

"Aahhh, baby," he slowly move in and out.

The whole room is full of our small gasps,moans and grunts with the sound of skin and slapping and bed creaking.

He move faster and faster.

"Ahhhhh, ahhhh," Voo im almost there

"Ahhh,baby, wait for me," he said while his thrusting in and out.

After of hard thrust, we both cum. He slowly pull out his hardness on my me and get up. He get the wipes and clean my cum on my stomach.

I smiled everytime we finished making love he cleaned me after. Thats how caring my Voo is.

After he clean me, he lay down beside me and hug me at the back.

"I love you my CK boy,"

"I love you my Celine boy,"

And for the last time before we sleep. I kiss him on the lips.

🐻🐰💚💜