V is Sick

Tae Pov.

Jk and I are here today at his apartment because I'm not feeling well. After we dropped off Hobi Hyung, we went straight to the Paradise hotel. I booked the Villa for two days. We only spent our time at the Villa with each other. Because we miss each other so much.

I have mention in my WLive that I have stomatitis. And its hard for me to eat. Jk is the one whos driving when I do the Wlive. I just transfer at the back sit so that no one can see him.

When we got home. I don't feel good anymore. I have a cold so Jk called a doctor to check on me. The doctor said I just need to rest and not stress too much.

"Voo, let's go home to my parents in Busan first, so you can rest properly," He said worriedly.

"Baby, I will be okey, dont worry to much,"

"Voo, you need to get better before I return to Us next week, I can't leave you in that situation. I can't focus on work if I know you're sick and you're far from me," he said worriedly

"If I dont feel better after 2 days we will go to Busan baby, for now I need to rest," i said while im cover my self a blanket.

"Get some rest Voo, I'll make you some porridge to make me feel better," he said and came to me and kissed my forehead.

My baby is really caring when I'm sick, he really takes care of me. Every minute he would check on me to see if I was okay.

My baby is leaving for the US next week, because he also has projects that need to be finished there because he went home to sent Hobi hyung to the Military. He needs to finish his projects overseas this month because next month he will rerelease his cover.

I also need to heal, I don't want my baby to leave who is worried about me. He might not be able to focus properly on work. He is still restless when he knows that I feel something.

I didn't realize that I fell asleep. I woke up because someone was staring at me. And when I opened my eyes, My baby was the only one staring at me with a smile.

"Why are you still beautiful even when you are sick Voo?" He said while smiling.

"Hmmm, baby," I move closer to him and hug him, he hug me back ang kiss my head.

"Voo, The porridge I cooked is ready, get up now and eat so you can take the medicine," he said while carresing my head.

"Five minutes baby, I want to stay like this for A while," I said and move closer to him.

"As you wish Voo," he said ang hug me tighter.

We stay like this for a while then after he bring the porridge he cooked.
I went back to bed, so he gave me a blanket. He put the bowl away and took it to the kitchen to wash it. I closed my eyes when I felt someone hug my waist. Of course I know who it is, it's just my baby.

"Baby, Move away you will get sick," I said and push him a little.

"I wont get sick Voo, dont worry about me. I want to hug you until you feel better," he said and kiss my head.

I will miss my baby when he returns to the US next week. He will leave around 28-29 this month. He also spent a few days in the US. I'm excited about the cover song he's releasing next month. I am very proud of my baby.

As for my album, I don't really have any plans to release it yet. Only my upcoming shows, pictures and other projects overseas that have not been rereleased will be released.

I need more time for my album. I dont want to dissapoint the army who supported me.

🐻🐰💚💜