Back Massage

Tae Pov.

Its 3pm in the afternoon, and im waiting for JK. Susunduin niya daw ako dito sa Daego para sabay kaming umuwi sa Penthouse. Im in the living room when the bell rang. Tumayo ako at tiningnan ang intercom kung sino and I smiled when I saw my baby standing outside the door. Dali dali kong binuksan ang pinto.an and when i saw him i run into him and Hug him tight.

"I miss you baby," i said while still hugging him.

"I miss you too Voo," and he kiss me on my cheeks.

Nagpaalam na kami sa parents ko para umuwi. Mag cecelebrate pa kami ng new year ng baby ko. Sa penthouse kami dederetso.

Kasama namin ngayon ang personal driver ni JK. Napagod ata ang baby ko sa pag da drive kaya sinama niya ang driver niya. Were sitting at the backseat.

When we are in the car i always lean on him or vice versa, but now his the one whos leaning on my shoulder. Hes looking for a song to play while we are traveling. And me? Im just scrolling on social media. I saw a lot of fake news about me. Edited pictures of me and a girl. Seriously? Im with my man right now, the only love of my life. I just laugh inside my head while seeing this photos.

I posted on weverse just to greet the army and go back to twitter. I overwhelm for those who twit about me and JK. Everyday #Taekook is always trending. And it feels so good that many Army still loves us. I smiled while seeing our old photos posted on SoCial Media.

Jk is playing with my hands while listening the music. He played Baby Angel by Troye Sivan. We both like Troye Sivan music. Lalo na ang Baby Angel.

We arrived at the Penthouse at 8pm in the evening. When we enter the Penthouse we do what we usually do. Change our cloths and were some comfortable house cloths. You know what we are wearing kung nandito lang kami sa bahay. I dont need to ellaborate that😅 just think about it.

Im in the living room playing with Yeontan nang lumabas si JK sa room. As usual hes just wearing a boxer and tshirt. Lumapit siya sa akin at tumabi and played with Yeontan also. We laugh when Yeontan enjoying playing with us. Jk stop playing and look at me.

"Voo, I will prepare and cook for our new year dinner but you will wash the dishes after, "  Jk said making a deal with me. I smiled.

"Deal, but after the dinner and washed the dishes, i need a back massage from you, Deal?" I smiled with my tata face.

"Okey,okey," he answered while laughing and Kiss my forehead before he stand up and went to the kitchen to prepared our dinner.

After half an hour i stand up and went to JK. I came closer to him and slap his butt that we usually do to each other.

"Baby its smell so good," i said and hug him at the back.

"Really?" He laugh a little when he answered.

"Yes baby and Im hungry right now," i said while putting my head on his shoulder.

"Its almost done Voo, just prepare the plate so we can eat," he said.

Inayos ko naman ang plato na gagamitin namin. And when the meal is done we eat our dinner together. This is just a simple Chinese New Year celebration for us but its special beacause we are still together until now. And Im happy and contented with that.

Pagkatapos namin kumain ay niligpit na namin ang mga plato but im the one who will wash the dishes. JK went to the living room and play with Yeontan again. I stay in the kitchen to finished my part. While washing the plate I smiled on what im thinking. 😅 My baby will give me a massage later and im excited to it.

I finished washing the plate immediately so that i can have my reward😅. A back massage from my baby.

I went to the living room and sit beside JK. He move closer to me and lean on my shoulder. While yeontan is playing infornt with us.

"Baby i need my Back massage now," i said to Jk. He look at me and smiled.

"You want it now?" He laugh while asking.

"Yes, i want it now," i smiled

"Haiztt, masyado ka atang excites sa masahe Voo ah," natatawa niyang sabi kaya natawa na rin ako.

Total malapad naman ang sofa namin dito nalang ako dumapa para magpamasahe sa likod. JK went on top of me sitting at my Butt, he started massaging my back.

"Hmmmm," i moan when i feel his hand on my back. It feels so good.

"Do you like it Voo?"

"Yes baby, please continue," i said ang close my eyes.

I moan everytime Jk put pressure on my back. Ramdam ko ang init ng kamay niya sa balat ko. Pero bakit parang nang iinit din ako. Everytime hes skin touches mine. His massage is so gentle, hes just like carresing me.

After he finished he laydown beside me. He put my head on his arm and hug me.

"Do you feel better Voo?" He asked while looking at me.

"Yes baby, it feels so good," i laugh and hug him. I close my eyes because i feel sleepy after the back massage.

I just feel that JK kiss me on the forehead and whisper in my ear.

"I love you Voo, sleep tight," at niyakap niya ako ng mahigpit.

"I love you too baby," i answered and hug him closer.

I sleep in his arm again. And i will sleep with him forever.

🐻🐰💚💜