In The Carpet R🔞

IN THE CARPET (R21❌️)

JK POV

We are in the Private restaurant right now. Tommorrow, Voo will travel to Us for Celine Fashion Show. So we spent time together until he will go. Voo will stay juat for a few days but still I will miss him. That's why, as much as possible I want to be with him.

After we ate dinner. We directly went to my apartment. We will sleep here for tonight because I will do Wlive to promote my "SEVEN" single album. We will go home early in the morning and pick up all the things of Voo for his travel.

We went to my brother's apartment first and have a little drink and play some card. I left them and went to my apartment because I have an english class. Voo and my brother are having a good time playing and talking some stuff. My brother send his gratitude to Voo for the gift that he gift. My brother love to collect the Gundam Stuff.

After my english class. I open my weverse account and ready to do the Live. I want to spoil my song but I know the company will be panic. So I decided just to do some exercise will doing the Live. I need to condition myself because I will be in a war later with Voo. You know what I mean.

My apartment and my brothers apartment are just connected. Anytime I can rome around in my brothers apartment. After I finished all my exercise I said goodbye to the army and ended the live. I went staright to Voo and ask him to go to the room where we always hang out.

This room has no bed. only a wide carpet is laid here. When we entered the room, I immediately locked it. I immediately kissed him and he responded. "I'm sweating Voo, let's take a shower," I said in the middle of our kiss. "Lift me baby," he replied. I was even more infatuated because of what he said. I picked her up and we went into the bathroom. We looked at each other like we were thirsty as we took off our clothes.

When we entered the shower room, I immediately turned his back and caressed his whole body while showering him with kisses.

"I love you Boo, I love you so much," I whispered in his ear while kissing him. he looked up and growled.

"hmmmmm, ahhhhhh, I love you more baby," He replied.

I made him bow a little while I took a position behind him. I slowly inserted my cock into his butthole.

"F*ck Voo, you're still tight," I cursed because of the pleasure I felt.

"ahhhhh, ahhhhhh ahhhhh," he moaned when I started moving.

My movements are getting faster and faster. Voo's head raised while closing his eyes because of the pleasure he feels.

I sped up my movement even more until I came out. I hugged Voo tightly as I pumped all my juice into him. Both of us were gasping because of the pleasure we felt.

After we both showered, Voo left the room and went to the kitchen. When he came back he had strawberries and whipped cream. Voo doesn't plan to sleep yet because he's still going to eat the strawberry we bought earlier.

"Baby do you want it?," he offered me a strawberry. So I also took and ate. I'm only wearing boxers. I'm not wearing a t-shirt. Because I'm used to being naked every time I sleep. We both ate a stawberry while watching a video on my phone.

I looked at Voo when he took my phone and put it aside.

Tae Pov.

While Jk and I were eating strawberries, I had a sudden thought while looking at the whipped cream. I smiled because of the stupidity I was thinking. Last time he gave me a bath with strawberry jam and white wine. This is my chance to get revenge on him. I smiled as I imagined what I would do.

I took his phone and put it aside. He was surprised by what I did so he looked at me in surprise. I just smiled at him while biting my lip as I approached him. I gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Baby, I want to f*ck you hard," I whispered while our faces were only an inch apart.

He smiled and kissed me on the lips quickly.

"It's up to you what you want to do with me Voo," he said with a smile.

The two of us just sat on the carpet because there was no bed in the room. I immediately kissed him and sat on his lap. I wrapped my hand around his neck to deepen our kiss.

I made him lie on the carpet and took off his boxers. I was met by his hard cock. I smiled while looking at him and he did the same to me. I took the whipped cream. I was about to rub him when he stopped me.

"woohh, Voo, what are you going to do?" he asked in surprise.

"I'm going to eat strawberries," I answered indifferently.

"Are you going to eat a strawberry in the middle of our s*x?" he said annoyed.

"You said, let me do what I want to do?" I answered him with a mischievous smile on my lips.

He didn't answer so I put the whipped cream on his chest and licked it while eating a strawberry. Every time I licked her skin, he got goosebumps. I put whipped cream on his c*ck and licked it and sucked it.

"ahhhhh, f*ck Voo, go ahead, suck it up," he curse

Every time I run out of whipped cream on his c*ck, I immediately put it on. I sucked it faster and faster. Jk's breathing is also getting faster, a sign that he is about to come.

"ahhhhhh, ahhhhhh,

He poured all his juice into my mouth and I swallowed it. The whipped cream and his juices mixed in my mouth.

"You're  so delicious baby," I said while licking the scattered whipped cream in my mouth.

"f*ck Voo, that was so good," he said while panting.

"I'm not done yet baby," I told him and let him face to the carpet.

I lifted his hips so that he was on his knees. He rested his arms on the carpet. I positioned myself behind him. I slowly inserted my cock into his butthole.

Ahhhhhh

Ahhhhhh
We both moaned together when I entered his hole. I held her hips and  thurst faster and harder in his butthole.

"Aahhhh, shit Voo, harder please," he  pleaded

"As you wish baby," I f*ck him hard

"Aaahhh, ahhhh, hmmmm ahhhhh, faster Voo,"

"Im coming baby, aahhhhh ahhhhh ahhhh," I poured all my juices in his hole. We both panting after I come.

"I love you, baby," I said and kiss him in his forehead

"I love you more Voo," He answered. And hugged me tight.

After A minute. JK get up ang take a shower again because of the whipped cream in his body. I will be goimg to Paris tommorow. I will miss my baby.

We just sleep for 3 hrs because I need to prepare for my trip. We went to my apartment fist and then to our Penthouse. Pendoy already prepared my things that I will going to bring.

Jk send me to the airport. He was holding may hands ang resting his head in my shoulder.

"Voo, please take care okey? I be careful. I don't want to repeat what happened to you last year." He said

"Dont worry baby, I'll be careful this time." I said and kiss him to his forehead.

"I will miss you Voo," he said and about to cry.

"I will miss you too baby," and i kiss him on the lips. We bid our goodbyes as I go out in the car. Manager Jackson wont come with me beacuse he has an important matter to do here in sokor. Thats why the manager of Jk will come with me.

As I walk inside the airport. It pop up in my mind what I did to Jk last night. I bit my lips everytime I remember it and then I smiled. I know the camera caught it and I dont care what they are going to think.

Ill be staying in Paris for  3 days. But Maybe it will change of plan if I stay there for a few more days.

But if I dont have any work there. I will go home immediately to Jk. I miss him every second.