Paris

Tae pov.

Its almost 1 week since I left Jk in Korea. And its almost 1 week when the rumors came out. I've been silent when the rumors explode like a bomb in kpop industry and all media flatform. Yes as I said. Jk and I are aware of this. As much as possible I want to debunk all the rumors but i keep my silent. Because the most important thing for me is JK. I dont care about the rumors because I know I will still go home with my baby.

Im preparing now because we will travel to Cannes for Celine Event, not for Cannes Festival. Before I went to Paris, I talk to the company that dont tell anyone where Im heading. I just want some privacy.

And because I keep my destination to everyone. They used it to make a media play and create a rumors about me. And they succeed because "its a talk of the world". I received too much hates from antis and even blaming me for my silent.

I dont care anymore. All I care is Jk and for those who stayed with me and my baby.

Most of the media and fans assume that I will go to Cannes Festival 2023 with Jennie. For God Sake, Why should I go to that Festival with that girl that I've never been talk to her. They are really good in creating a rumors.

I play along with them. I posted on my IG the invitation of Celine Event in Cannes and some random photos of me in Nice and Paris. The social media became chaotic because of my post. Thats part of my plan. For them to compare the fake video of me and the blurred photo of me which I posted. Thats my way of debunking the other party, I think?😅

When we arrived at Cannes. I immediately call my baby. Its 11pm In Korea and Im sure he's waiting for my call. If I have a free time. I call him to check for him if hes okey or not. Im worried with my baby even though I ask for Namjoon hyung ang wooga hyung to look for him. Its really different if Im not with him.

"Voo," he immediately answer my call

"Baby, we just arrive at Cannes," i told him while looking at him at the screen.

"For sure you're tired Voo, take some rest," he said while putting some strawberry Jam in bread. And I remember something.

"I will baby, but you're always my priority, and I miss you so much,"

"I miss you too Voo, really missing you so bad," he said and put the bread and stare at me. Anytime he will cry again, so I change the topic.

"Its that a midnight snack baby?" I asked reffering of what hes eating.

"Ohh, this strawberry Jam Voo?" He grinned while holding the jar of Jam in front of the screen. I rolled my eye. But he just laugh.

"Yeaahh, I feel hungry while watching netflix so I prepare sandwich with strawberry Jam," he smiled at me. F*ck everytime I saw a strawberry jam. It gives flashback of everything what happened before I go.

My baby is being naughty today. He scoop a Jam in a jar using a bread knife and licked it slowly. I gulp because of what his doing. Thank God Im the only one in my room right now. Because I asked Pendoy to buy some things in our house here.

"Baby stop that, you making me hard," i said without filter.

"Voo,Im just eating here okey?" He said while laughing. I want to grab him and kiss him and cuddle with him. Sh!t I miss my baby so much.

"Tsk, baby, you know that you always turn me on," and he laugh out loud.

"I know Voo, I know," he said while laughing and stop what hes doing and continue eating.

We talk about what hes been doing today and vice versa. I need to end the call  because we have some private dinner along with the staff of celine.

"Baby, I need to prepare now. We have a private dinner later," I said.