Short Time with You

Tae Pov.

Jk and I are in Penthouse right now. We just stay in Paradise Hotel for one night. I woke up early because I have a Fan meeting in Siminvest this afternoon. I just came home from Spain because of this event. Jk is still in bed beside me. I hug him and kiss on his forehead. He move closer and hug me also.

"Baby, wake up now. Your going to your apartment right? I will drop you there before I go to event." I said while stroking his hair.

"Hmmm, 15mins Voo, im still sleepy. You didnt make me sleep last night," he complain. I just laugh.

"But you like it baby, and I just miss you. You know that the next day I will traveling again and you also. We will be apart again for a long time," I said to him.

"Thats why let me hug you for a moment Voo, I want to feel your warm body to mine," he said and hug me tight. I smiled and hug him also. My heart beat become faster because of him. I love him so much.

We stay in bed  hugging each other for almost half an hour before I get up. I woke him up and he just moan and close his eyes agaid. Hes must be tired because of what we did last night.

I went to the kitchen and look for a food. I will make breakfast to us. I get some pork and grilled it and i cooked also ramen. While Im cooking someone hug me at my back and kiss me on my cheeks.

"Good morning Voo," he said.

"Good morning baby, I'll just finished this and we will eat," I said.

"Hmmmm, My husband is so sweet,"

"Just for today baby," i said and we laugh. Jk is usually the one who cooked for me. But this time I want to cooked for him.

After we eat breakfast we took shower and prepare to go. When we go out in the penthouse there are already 8-10 body guards is waiting for us.

Pendoy is not with us today because he is in the hospital. Im worried to him, he's confined in hospital yesterday because of over fatigue. When we are in Spain we have a lot of work there and Pendoy got sick but hes getting better. He just need to take a rest. Thats why whitey is my temporary PA. Jk let me borrow his PA while Pendoy Is in the hospital.

We are in the car now. I will drop Jk to his apartment. He will help his brother for the new clothing design.

I rest my head on Jk shoulder while holding his hand.

"Voo, enjoy in the event okey?," he said

"I will baby, I will call you if the event is finished."

"You are beautiful in your new hair Voo," he said and I look at him.

"Really baby?"

"Ofcourse Voo, They will be crazy over you. The day when you posted your photo with that new hair. The social media explode and you become trending. That's your effect to them, and Im very proud of you," he said and kiss on my cheeks.

"Thank you baby, thank you for always supporting me," I said and kiss him in the cheek also.

"I will always support you. Because you are supporting me also," he said while smiling.

"I love you baby,"

"I love you more Voo,"

I drop Jk in his apartment and now Im going straight to the Siminvest Event. When I reach in the venue there's a lot of Media and army are waiting outside. I feel flattered because of the support they give to me.

The event finished well. I meet the top investors of Siminvest. I enjoy the event. The warm welcome of everyone make me happy. After the event I called Jk.