CK Event/Dinner with Rm

Jk Pov.

I am currently preparing for the CK Event in Seoul. Voo and I talked the other day about the CK director's invitation to me as a Global Brand Ambassador, I will go.

Voo is in the studio now, working on his music. I'm here at the Penthouse today with my PA. I was in front of the mirror when my cellphone rang. I smiled when I saw Voo's name.

"Baby, are you leaving?" he asked openly as soon as I answered.

"About 15 mins maybe Voo,"

"I sent 10 bodyguards there to accompany you to the event,"

"Voo, there's no need, 5 bodyguards are enough," I protested.

"No baby, don't be stubborn. It's also for your safety. Many Saesang are looking on you," he insisted.

"Okay Voo," I agreed with him. Maybe if I had resisted, I wouldn't have been able to go to the Event.

"Ahh, By the way baby, I'm just reminding you that we have dinner later with Namjoon hyung." he reminded me.

"Yes Voo, I didn't forget that, I won't stay long at the event either. You know it's the launch of Jennie's brand, so I'm sure there will be an issue again," I said with a snort.

"Yeah baby, I know. Don't worry, I'll take care of it if there's an issue again when you go to that event," he assured me.

"Thank you Voo, I'm leaving. I'll pick you up later at the studio when I'm done with the event, so we can go to dinner together," I said goodbye to him.

"OKey baby, take care and I love you,"

"I love you more Voo," I ended up the call and went out to my room.

I'm going to the CK event now. We brought three cars. the car I was riding in was in the middle and I had 3 body guards with me and the others were in the front and back of the car.

Voo is so protective of me. I already received some death threats but we just didn't inform the media.

When I arrived at the venue, I was immediately greeted by the CK director. And there are many guests and media here today. I just took a picture and mingled with the guests here. There are people I know here who are guests, but not all of them.

Others can't just approach me because there are 10 body guards surrounding me. I'm not disobeying them. Because if Voo finds out that I am not with them, he will be angry. So I just let them.

The impersonator of Voo is also here. But we didn't get close, because I was in the VIP room.

Jennie is also here but we never get a chance to talk or get close. I'm the one walking away because I'm sure many eyes are looking at me now. I feel that he is constantly looking at me but I just ignore it.

There are many drinks and food here but I'm looking for something different. No lumpia, the lumpia is still my favorite.

So after an hour I said goodbye because I was going to pick up Voo at the studio. The director even took me to the car. She is also super protective of me, so I feel at ease with her. I treat her like my mother.

When I got in the car, I immediately called Voo to come to the studio to pick him up.

"Voo, are you done with what you're doing? I'm on my way there to pick you up," I said when he answered my call.

"It's almost over baby, I'll be done right when you get here," he answered.

"Okay, wait for me, I'll be there after half an hour,"