Birthday Surprise

💦Daily Life of Taekook

🍓BIRTHDAY SURPRISE

Jeon Pov.

My baby and I are here now in our Penthouse. We just arrived yesterday from a Hawaii vacation. And here he is now and fast asleep. My baby is tired from traveling. Its 8am in the morning and I'm already awake. Voo and I have been together for a long time but I still don't get tired of looking at him every day. It seems like every day I fall in love with him.

While staring at him while he's still sleeping beside me. I was thinking how lucky I am. Because I owned the most handsome man in the world. And I want this man for the rest of my life.

I slowly approached him and brushed his hair from his face and kissed his forehead and cheek. "I love you baby". I whispered to him before getting up to start planning the birthday surprise for him. Two days from now is my baby's birthday and I need help from others. I called Seojun hyung if they can go to the beach house where Kim's birthday will be held. And thank God they can be with the rest of the wooga squad except for woosik hyung because he has an out of town project.

I also called Voo's parents who also went to the party with our siblings. I am thankful because ever since, Voo and I's parents have been very supportive. They never judge us but they supported us with love and courage.

This is the first time that Jin hyung is not at Kim's birthday because he is already enlisted. That's why I make this surprise birthday for him so that he won't be affected too much by Jin hyung's enlistment.

Everything is ready. I don't care how much I spend for my baby. And I want him to be happy on this day. This is also the first birthday that he will be able to spend with his family since we debuted. I want this to be special.

Dec. 30, 2022 V's birthday

KIM pov.

It's my birthday today. I don't know exactly about my birthday today but Jeon  told me we are going to the beach house just the two of us. I am excited because I will be with the person I love the most on my birthday. Even if we are together every day But it's different if you're together on special occasions.

"Baby, are you ready?" I was stopped in my tracks when Jeon spoke behind me. I turned to him while he was standing at the door of our room with his arms crossed while smiling at me. I also smiled when I saw my baby. He is really handsome. I fall inlove even more.

"Yes baby, I'm ready". I stood up and approached him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him and kissed me on the lips.

"I love you". He said smiling

"I love you too baby". I kissed him on the lips again. We both smiled because of our mischief.

We are now in the car and on our way to the beach house where we will spend the night. Even though it was just the two of us on my birthday, I was excited about what we were going to do there. It's definitely exciting. I giggled because of my thoughts.

"Baby are you okay?" Jk just asked me

"Yes baby, I'm just excited" I smiled at him and he smiled back at me. It was late when we arrived at the beach house. When we got out of the car, I looked around and wondered.

"Why is it dark here baby? Is it brownout?" I want to ask JK.

"No baby, come inside" he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the main door. He opened the door and suddenly the light came on. I was even dazzled by the light.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMMMM" shouted the people inside the house. I covered my mouth as I looked at the people in front of me one by one.

My parents and brothers, Jeon's parents and his brother. My brothers who are wooga squad are also here. All the members except for Jin hyung.. I can't hold back my tears because I'm so happy. I looked back at Jeon and he was smiling at me while holding a flower.

"Happy birthday baby, Surprise" he kissed my lips in front of the people here. I cried especially because of what he did.

"Thank you so much baby" I said while hugging him.

"Always for my baby" he said kissing my head. One by one, the people here came to me. They all congratulated me. There is no place for my joy. I really didn't expect this. Enjoying the whole night here at the beach house with my loved ones. I just smiled as I watched them one by one.

Suddenly the music stopped so I looked in front of me where Jeon was standing. He was looking at me while smiling with a white wine in his hand. The surroundings became silent and everyone's attention was only on the two of us.

"Before tonight ends, I just want to thank everyone who helped and came here for my baby's birthday. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be able to do all of this." He was smiling as he spoke and thanked everyone.

"To my baby Voo, I hope you like my surprise to you baby, it's been 10 years that we've been together and I'll never get tired of loving you," he said, bringing tears to my eyes.

"I will do everything for you to make up for the sins I committed against you before," he couldn't hold back his tears. I stood up and approached him and wiped the tears from his eyes while smiling.

"Baby, Infront of our family and in front of our friends, I want them to know how much I love you, I can't do it without you. I can't do it to see you with someone else. It's selfish but  You  are mine. Mine alone." We both laughed because of what he said. Almost everyone here who was with us was crying because of what Jeon was saying.

"Happy Birthday again baby, I love you so much," he held my cheek and kissed me on the lips. I don't care if there are many people watching the two of us. Because all I know is that I really love a Jeon Jungkook.

🐻🐰💜💚