Good Morning R🔞

TAE pov

Jk and I worked all day for our music. I went home earlier because Jk had some work to finish.

"Baby, I'll go home first, I'm tired," I said goodbye to him.

"Alright Voo, I'll just finish this, I might come home late later. Go to bed first at 10pm when I haven't come home yet, okay? You also need to rest after you've just recovered from the fever," he said with concern.

It was seven o'clock in the evening when I arrived at the penthouse. This is where JK and I are going home now. For the safety of both of us.

I just changed my clothes and then ate the dinner I bought at the restaurant. Jk will just eat there at the company and just order food.

After I finished eating, I put away what I ate and went straight to the living room to watch netflix. It was 9 o'clock when Jk called.

"Voo, I'm going to be home late, I'm not done yet," he said with a sigh.

"Take your time baby, I'm fine. I'm done eating, I'll go to sleep soon," I answered him with a smile.

"Okay Voo, I love you".

"I love you more baby,"

An hour later I felt sleepy. So I entered the room and lay down. I was so tired that I immediately fell asleep.

"Hmmmmm"

I moaned when I felt someone kissing my neck. I smiled while closing my eyes. I already know his smell.

"Voo, Im home," he whispered in my ear. I turned my back to him while he hugged me.

"Hmmmm, baby, take a bath first and get some rest," I said and I pulled his hand that was hugging my waist so that he could hug me tighter.

"Okay Voo, I'm just going to hurry, wait for me, I miss you so much," he said and hurried into the bathroom to take a shower. My spirit woke up, so I took out my cellphone to check the time. It's past 12 midnight.

While waiting for Jk. I looked at the gallery on my phone. It's just a picture of me and Jk. Our private pictures that cannot be released. I smiled bitterly as I looked at our photos. I really want to post this on social media so everyone knows how happy Jk and I are with each other.

I saw one of my photo when Im having my photoshot. Its close up shot. So I decided to post it on my story in Instagram. With the caption "Good morning". I know armys will be confused why my caption is "Good morning". Im sure some of them will think im in the other country.

Jk came out of the bathroom wearing only boxers. Sh!t you can really curse his abs. I was just stunned as he approached me. I suddenly swallowed my saliva when he looked at me attractively while smiling.

He crawled on the bed towards me. I was just stunned while looking at him. His face is very close to mine.

"Voo, I want to own you right now," He said in a seductive voice. I swallowed while staring at him.

I couldn't answer because he immediately kissed me. I immediately responded to his kiss. He got me up and sat on his lap without breaking the kiss. I put my hand around his neck while his hands rubbed my waist. I moaned at the warmth of his palms touching my skin.

He slowly took off my t-shirt. Both of us are wearing boxers now. He stopped kissing and looked at me. I can see his lust in his eyes.

"I love you Voo, I love you so much," he said while looking at me seriously.

"I love you more baby," I answered while smiling and he smiled.

"Lets enjoy the night Voo," After he said that he kissed me again. Our tongues play and our hands rub our bodies. He kissed my neck. I tilted my neck so he could kiss it freely.

"Aaahhhhh," I moaned at the sensation I was feeling.

After he kissed my neck, his lips went down to my breast. one of his hands was playing with my nipple and while licking my other nipple.

"Ahhh, baby". I pulled out his hair because of the pleasure I felt.

He slowly laid me down on the bed. He took off my boxers and his boxers. We are both naked. He slowly came between my thighs. He grabbed my c*ck and rubbed it while licking my balls.

"Aaahhhhh, baby," I looked up because of what he was doing. I bit my lip when he licked my butthole. He enjoyed licking and sucking my c*ck while I couldn't help but feel the pleasure.

After he tasted my c*ck, he knelt in front of me. He placed my leg on his shoulder and slowly inserted his hard c*ck into my butt hole.

"ahhhhh"

"ahhhhhhh"

We both moaned at the same time because of the good feeling. He moved slowly, my baby was really gentle when we had sex. He took my leg down in his arms and rested his hands on the bed as he went in and out of my butthole.

The room was filled with grunts and moans as he came in and out  faster and faster.

"Voo, I'm coming," he said as his movements became faster and faster.

"aaaahhh, ahhhh, ahhhh, Come inside me baby," I answered as my eyes widened with pleasure.

"aaaahhhhhh," he moaned when he reached his climax. He kissed me on the lips and slowly pulled his cock out of my butthole. He lay down next to me while not breaking our kiss. I lay on top of him as he lay down. My cock is hard. And now it's my turn to take him.

I got down on top of him and kissed him again. He responds to all my movements with his lips. I will never get tired of kissing my baby. Her lips are so sweet.

I made him fall to his knees. His hands rested on the bed. I kissed her back down to her waist. While my hands were touching his body. I grabbed her ass and licked his butthole. I also did to him what he did to me earlier..

"ahhhhh, Voo," he muttered

"Do you like it baby?" I asked him while licking his hole.

"Yes, Voo, I like that, ahhhh," he answede while moaning.

After I licked his hole and I positioned myself to insert my c*ck into his hole. I even hit my c*ck in his hole causing my baby to moan. His growl sounded like music. I felt even more lustful.

I slowly put my c*ck in his hole. Until I can insert all my cock. My movement was slow at first until it became faster and faster.

"Ahhhhhh, ahhhhhh Voo, ahhhhhh,"

"ahhhh, baby,"

I move faster when i felt that im about to cum. And I deepened my c*ck when i reach my climax.

I pull my c*ck out and lay down beside him. He hugged me and I hug him back. we are both panting. He kissed me on my forehead.

"Lets sleep Voo,"

"Good morning baby". He look at me.

"Good morning?" He asked

"Yes baby, its already morning," I smiled to him and when he realize he smiled back.

"Okey then, good morning Voo, lets sleep now," he said and hug me tighter.

I close my eyes and fall asleep.

🐻🐰💚💜