ეRპპႲჄ

Five of them was now inside the huge royal palace. They were tensed especially the oldest couple and the younger ones cause they just realised that they fell to a huge trap a few minutes ago, especially the oldest couple and the 'Detective duo' roommates . Introducing himself and Yeonjun as a couple was the first mistake happened by Soobin.

The fact Beomgyu just said made them realise the mistake and a large Strom of fear arised in thier minds. The ones who were died in the royal ball were the couples which attended the ball. The thing which most frightened them was the fact that most of couple who were died were the same sex couples almost ninty percentage of the cases were that. And unfortunately Soobin introduced Yeonjun as his partner and in addition to it Haechan misunderstood Beomgyu and Taehyun as a couple too. So now both duo is in trouble.

"Eommaaaa... what we get ourselves in to...?"

Eldest pinkette whined to the other four.

"You guys invited the trouble by yourself...I told you guys not to come. Now deal with it"

Beomgyu told Yeonjun in an annoyed tone.

"Yaah...I still not regret the decision, okay? And not only us you both are in a huge trouble too. I don't want Taehyun to be in a trouble and ofcourse I don't care whatever happens to you, you stupid bear".

Beomgyu's mind suddenly shifted to that, Yes Taehyun is in trouble too. He can't let it allow. He was in the deep thought until a voice snapped him out of it and it was the same person whom which he was thinking about.

"Seriously guys? You guys are bickering here? In such a situation?"

Taehyun asked the tom and jerry duo. Both of them just looked at each other continuing their bickering with thier eyes.

Soobin suddenly sighed which caughted four of their attention.

"What happened Binnie?"

Yeonjun asked his lover.

"I shouldn't have said that, I shouldn't have said that we are a couple Yeonjun-Ah . I invited the trouble by myself and dragged you in to it."

"Don't say that Binnie, You didn't do nothing wrong. Even if you didn't told him that, we can't assure it that we will not be in trouble".

Yeonjun told Soobin. It was clear that Soobin is upset and Yeonjun hated seeing him like that.

"No Yeonjun hyung not only that, Probably I'm the reason which made Haechan think Beomgyu and Taehyun bieng a couple.... Beomgyu was holding him and I introduced then probably that made him think that".

"OMO... What am I hearing here my great elder brother Mr perfect Choi Soobin made a mistake! Ah... hyung I would really love to hear that....but ah.... not now. That was not your fault. Your words aren't the thing which made him think me and Taehyuniee as a couple. It's just because we look perfect together.. Right Taehyuniee?"

Beomgyu said just to earn a smack from younger pinkette. He said that to cheer up his brother and the other three. Even though he was really worried about them. He just wanted to make them feel easier.

"Oooooo.... HAHAHEEHAAA Feel like I'm the only one safe here... Hahaha".

The youngest of them said to his hyungs with the same motive of his Beomgyu hyung.

"Just because you are single".

"Haa...you don't have to remind me that... I'm really happy living us a single soul. It is even saving my life"

Huening Kai's giggles were interupped by the sudden loud chatter of the crowd. And they looked to the main hall way then entered The Royal Kyun Soon.

All of the chatters shushed suddenly everyone's eyes was focused on the women. Suddenly there was a dreadful atmosphere. She emitted a dark aura. She was old but still had a gorgeous face. She had a white blond hair. A dark smirk was on her lips. Everything about her was intimating.

Like everyone, five of them were also looking at that women. They were having mixed type emotions and ofcourse the appearance and attitude of that women only helped thier suspicions to grew wider. And they came to conclusion that something about her is the reason behind all of the dreadful events, which was already an obvious thing for the Choi brothers.

Beomgyu was analysing each and everything about the women. It was her and her dark secrets which he had to reveal before the sunrise without losing anything, and that was the only thing which frightened him. Other four were worried about the solving the case and about the mysterious woman in the mysterious palace and ofcourse about thier lives too but the case wasn't the thing which was bothering Beomgyu. He is devoted to slove the cases which he attempt. And he is really confident about his skills in it.

But thinking about the other four, it was not that he didn't believed in thier skills of Ofcourse four of them was really talented for this but he can't lose them in any situation. His heart clenched in a sudden thought of losing a certain boba eyesed pinkette. Beomgyu suddenly shaked his shaking off all the unwanted thoughts.

He felt a hand on his shoulder which belonged to his younger roomate. He turned his gaze from the dreadful darkened eyes to the soft boba eyes. He saw the whole universe it. A sudden relief flooded to his mind. How come it's always the younger who calmed him down in any situations.

"Hyung?"

"Yes Taehyun-Ah"

"You can do it, And don't worry everyone will be safe".

It was not a new thing to Beomgyu the younger one always understand him very well.

"Yes, ofcourse us usual my lucky charm assistant is here too. How can't we win then?"

Beomgyu said with a smirk.

"Ahhh....Here we go again"

Sensing something Beomgyu snapped his head to the place where the women earlier. At the same time Soobin said the same thing.

"Beomgyu is she looking at you two?"

It was when the other three looked at the direction which the Choi brothers were already staring at only to find that dark eyes looking at them more specifically at the 'Detective duo'. That dreadful smirk was still on her lips. Those eyes then wandered to the five of them before looking away.

"Ewwww..... THatSs...CrEeeepYyy"

Huening Kai stated.

"She looks so intimating with that dark aura....ah... Who the hell she really is?"

Yeonjun asked probably like to himself.

"Yeah...She kinda looks like a black magician"

Taehyun said.

"Ya...she probably is"

"WhAt?"

Everyone looked at him suprised expect Soobin.

"So who the hell she really is?"

Yeonjun asked ,this time to Beomgyu.

"Soojin"

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey guys... I'm really sorry for the late updates. I hope you liked the chapter. Let me know. Byee👋