𝘐𝘔𝘗𝘈𝘛𝘐𝘌𝘕𝘛

Two boys were heading out from the college building. In the first floor thier Principal was waiting for them along with Soobin and Yeonjun. When the two boys came Nam Joon came closer to them.

"Congrats Boemgyu, you made your words true . Your father must be proud of you. "

"Thank you sir"

"It's the first case which is sloved in the campus. You proved that hand overing those cases to you was a good decision which we made. I hope you can solve all other cases like this too. I wish you luck"

"I believe I can"

"Then I am leaving. And it's a new year day, Happy New year dears" Nam Joon Said smiling at four of them.

"Happy New year sir" They said politely.

"And all of you guys enjoy the day, Four of you guys are in responsible positions and I know you all are hard working so atleast enjoy this day. And Boemgyu you only have to start other cases when the classess begin after the vacation"

"Ok sir"

"Then Bye guys"

The group of boys bid farewell to thier principal. After he left Yeonjun suddenly hugged Boemgyu.

"Congrats Gyu, you are one who solved the first case of the college"

"Oh.. thanks Yeounjuniee and it's not a surprising thing right..? I am the one who took the case then the case surely will be solved right...?"

"Oh...." Yeonjun rolled his eyes before turning to Taehyun and hugging him.

"Taehyun-Ah you are fine right..? How was the investigation with this brat..? He didn't anything which cause trouble right...?"

"Ah...? What do you mean. He is most safest with me. And we are roomates from two years he know me better than anyone. Ok...? "

"Ah.. shut up will you. I am not talking to you, you annoying bear"

"Ah.... guys stop fighting. Ah... hyung everyday you pick fight with Soobin hyung and now, today with Yeonjun hyung. You will never stop this."

"Ah... Taehyun-Ah I am not picking up the fights these two annoying boyfriends are the ones who always pick fights with me" Hearing this, Yeonjun become so shocked. Soobin was also shocked but not much as Yeonjun because he knows his brother well. His little brother never hide anything from his little squirrel dorm mate.

"Wh-What are you saying...?"

"Ah... don't need to act hyung Taehyun knows everything. "

"WHAT...? FROM WHEN..?"

"From the time I came to know about it"

"Oh....this long. Ah... Taehyuniee then why don't you ask me anything...?"

"You didn't told me anything so I thought it you should be uncomfortable if you know that I knew it"

"Oh... that's not like that. We were planning to tell you and Hyuka but it's little embrassing you know what I mean right..? "

"It's fine hyung and I amhappy about you two. There is nothing embrassing in it."

"Embrassing...? I don't see anything like that when I caught both of you kissing in yours dorm" Both Senior boys became all red.

"Ah.. enough Boemgyu" Said Soobin.

"Ah.. don't worry hyung I had told him that too" Boemgyu said teasing his older brother which made Taehyun to elbow him.

"Oww... Taehyun-Ah. I just told the truth." This was really embrassing for both Soobin and Yeonjun. Soobin knew that his younger brother will tell Taehyun about his relationship with Yeonjun but never had thought that he will explain the situation they both get caught too.