🅱︎🅾︎🆁︎🅽︎ 🅶︎🅴︎🅽︎🅸︎🆄︎🆂︎

In the ground floor of the big building of HYBE there was a dead body of a girl, sorrounded by blood. Around it don't cross tapes of police was seen. Forensic team were checking around the body. There were stood two boys viewing all this. Suddenly thier gaze went to another two familiar faces who were coming towards them, which were Choi Beomgyu and Kang Taehyun. But before reaching towards the other two both Beomgyu's and Taehyun's gaze went to the lifeless body which were now drenched in blood. Sight of blood made the younger shiver. Beomgyu was analysing the sight deeply. He began to walk towards it. Suddenly someone stopped him.

"Hyung what are you doing..? It's restricted to go there?"

"Don't worry Tyun-ah , it's fine me to go there"

Younger was really confused.
'what is he saying..? How is he allowed to go there...?'

"Ah..? Wha-

"Taehyun-Ah"

A familiar voice cut him off. The two boys looked towards the direction of the source of the sound. They saw two boys, who were looking at them from the time when they reached.

"Yeonjun hyung " Taehyun said while looking to one who called his name.

The two of them went towards thier seniors which were Choi Soobin, the president of the students council and Choi Yeonjun, the vice president of students council.

"Taehyun-Ah why are you here..?"
Asked the pink haired senior. ( Yeonjun, both Taehyun and Yeonjun are pink haired that's why I mentioned 'senior')

"I took him with me because he wanted to come" said Beomgyu.

"Taehyun it's not safe and the authority doesn't allow anyone other than one's Who are the part of the authority and investigation. They cleared everyone from here. " said the Blonde haired senior.

"He is with me, so don't worry no one will dare to stop him if they did I know what to do" Said Boemgyu before turning towards the place where the body is held.

"I need to check"

"Ok go on , but we have to leave There is something urgent."

"Hm..ok"

By this the two senior left the place. Forensic team were completed thier job. Beomgyu walked near to the sight, which made Taehyun anxious. Millions of thoughts were going through younger's mind. He was thinking about the thing which Soobin said.

'If the ones, who are part of the authority and investigation is only allowed, it's understandable about the presence of the Soobin hyung and Yeonjun hyung here. But why is Beomgyu hyung here..? And why he said that no one will dare to stop me because I am with him ? He is not part of the authority. As far as I know he is not even interested in clubs. The only club he was in is music. Because of his love towards guitar. Then how..? Is there something that I don't know?'

"Taehyun-Ah , don't think too much I will answer your each and every questions later. And remember you promised that you will stick with me all time. But you are spacing out. Come with me I needed to observe the body and the place. Let's clear everything later" said the oldest with in a soft voice.

Younger feeled like his hyung is literally reading his mind. He nodded to his hyung before following him. They both went near the body crossing the don't cross signals. The head of forensic team came towards Boemgyu.

"Our job is done. And by considering everything it's seems to be a suicide."

"You sure..?" Asked Beomgyu in his deep serious voice. Taehyun was literally suprised by that. This side of Boemgyu was not familiar to him. Boemgyu was always sweet and playful with the younger. In all these years Beomgyu didn't even spoke to him in anger. That didn't even happened a single time.The older was always comfortable with the younger. Even though the younger is kinda sassy and an attitude king, Beomgyu knew that behind the king Taehyun there were a cute and sweet little squirrel Taehyuniee. Older even found his anger cute.