🅂🄾🄻🅅🄴🄳

Everyone in the room expect Boemgyu and his dormmate were had a shocked expression in thier faces. Gaeul was not only shocked she was only panicked

"Miss Gaeul it's the same inhaler of your's which you lost on the rooftop some hours ago. Don't worry now it's found" Boemgyu said Sarcastically. But the things he said made everyone more shocked.

"AH... WHAT ARE YOU SAYING...AH...? YOU FREAK! HOW DARE YOU TO BLAME ME...AH...?"

"Please clam down Miss Gaeul you are wasting your energy by yelling but I won't stop you want to yell you can but it won't change the fact that you are one who kiled Miss Yu-Jin"

"NO..NO...NO! I DIDN'T KILLED ANYONE HOW CAN YOU BLAME ME JUST WITH THIS INHALER. IT'S NOT MINE."

"Oh...then where is yours..?"

"Ah....that....ah... I... I ah.. It's in my room I forget... to bring it. And.... it's not mine. You can't say it's.... m-mine just because it's from the same...... company there will ...be many people who use ..... the same company medicine"

"Yeah that's right there will be more people using the same inhaler but did everyone's inhaler have your fingerprint with it too..? " Boemgyu asked with a Smirk.

Gauel was clearly speechless now. Her four friends looked at her with anger and hate. They never have even think about it in thier dreams.

"WHAT IS IT TRUE..?" Rie yelled at Gauel.

"How can you..? How can.. you... do that..to our... Yu-Jin... ah....?" Liz asked while crying.

"How can you do that..? WHY..?" Lesseo shouted.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO HER..? AH..? WHY WHY..? I THOUGHT THAT YOU ARE GOOD FRIEND WHO ALWAYS TRIED TO SLOVE HER FRIEND'S PROBLEM BUT....WHY..?"

Won-young grabbed her by collers before continuing

"WHY YOU DID THIS TO YU-JIN ? SHE ALWAYS CONSIDERED YOU AS HER SISTER BUT-

"SISTER MY FOOT" Gauel shouted before pushed her to the ground. The three of them went to Won-young and helped her to get up.

"Gauel have you lost your mind..?" Rie asked Gauel

"YESS...YESS AND THAT'S BECAUSE OF THAT YU-JIN. YEAH I KILLED HER. I PUSHED HER FROM ROOFTOP AND SHE DESERVED TO DIE FOR MAKING ME A ZERO INFRONT OF EVERYONE. BECAUSE OF HER EVEN MY PARENTS TOLD ME THAT I AM USELESS. IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF HER." Gauel yelled before looking at Boemgyu.

"YOU ASKED ME WHY I CRIED THAT DAY, THAT'S ALSO BECAUSE OF HER"

The things Gauel said was not understandable to her friends. 'Yu-Jin is the reason she did all this..?' Four of them were really confused. Yu-Jin was not a one who will do anything which harm others.

"What are saying..? What was her fault to deserve death..?" Asked Liz.

"FAULT...? EXISTING, TO BEING GOOD AT EVERYTHING, TO WINNING ON EVERYTHING,SCORING HIGHEST MARKS IN EVERY EXAMS, TO BIENG A BEST STUDENT, TO BIENG TEACHER'S FAVOURITE...ALL THESE ARE HER FAULT" By this Gauel started to cry hardly.

Boemgyu and Taehyun understood what she meant. The four girls were having a frightened expression. They were still confused.

"All...All the... things I did is because of her... she...she made me feel a zero.....
Before coming here.... I.. I was... first at everything.... I was.. the topper always... I had... always made..my parents proud. My... marks my... academics... everything was...very important to..my parents...it was...more like... thier prestige issue... they can't even imagine..me bieng..second... I also...didn't...gave a... chance...to happen that... untill I came here..." She started to cry even more harder.