O⃠F⃠F⃠E⃠N⃠D⃠E⃠D⃠

The three boys were walking through the hallway. The two elder boys among them were teasing the younger one. While everyone were looking at them, most accurately Beomgyu and Taehyun and were whispering to eachother.

'Hey look look is that them?'

'look they are the ones who solved yunjin's case'

'I heard that they are going to solve every cases '

'Look both are so handsome'

'They are still students..how can they?'

' I heard that they are detectives in disguise'

'oh... they look so cute together'

' I heard that they are couples'

'Awww...so cute'

Many many like this, even though they were whispers it was audible for them. Taehyun was getting little uncomfortable hearing all this the brunette noticed it too. Beomgyu hold younger's hand while asurring him with a smile. With that younger seemed like claiming down.

"Look ,Look you two are the heros now. The whole campus is discussing about you both."

"What..?"

"Yeah you guys are now know as Detective couples"

"COUPLES??" Taehyun shouted in shock. But Beomgyu had no reactions.

"Heyyy Kitty why are shouting...?"

"What do you mean 'why' ?They think we as a couple."

"Let them think so... Why are you this much offended ? Called as my boyfriend is such a bad thing or are you any chance shy kitty?"

Taehyun let out a scoff before hitting elder on head.

"Then Why are you offended Kitty let them think like that,.... atleast no will one try to hit on you. "

"Ah... Why do you care...?"

"I care,.... anyway I was thinking that why the whole collage is still stuck on that case here we are almost at end of the next case."

"End...? Really-
Huening kai cutted his own words by a sudden scream like he remembered something which made everyone in the hall to look at him. Even the both boys were shocked by the sudden scream.

"Oh...My...GoD... I....fOrGoT!...sOoBiN hYuNg wIlL kIlL mE tOdAy....."

Suddenly Taehyun covered his best friend's mouth.

"Oh .. Huening-Ah don't scream.. everyone is looking."

Huening kai tried to speak but Taehyun's hand which covered his mouth made his words not clear so Taehyun removed his hands.

"CoMeOn LeT's Go...BeFoRe SoObIn HyUnG cOmE hErE tO kILl Me"

"Oh...."

"Why?"

"SoOBiN hYuNg SeNdEd Me To TeLl YoU gYuS To CoMe To ThE MeEtInG rOoM.....Oh...GoD We ArE LaTe...CoMe. CoMe...LeT's Go...Oh...GoD I aM dEaD MeAt ToDaY "

Huening kai started to drag both of them towards the meeting room. Taehyun ears was in pain in hearing his dolphin bestfriend's high tone voice even though he was hearing it from years. And here Beomgyu looked so done with the younger dolphin.

Finally the boys reached the destination. And Huening Kai leaved hands of both boys.

"Then Go in ... I have some things to do byee" Huening Kai turned to go away. Both Taehyun and Beomgyu looked at each other before Taehyun grabbing his best friend and don't allowing him from leaving.

"Nice try... but you can't escape" By this Beomgyu reached his hands to door's knob and opened it. In the meeting room as expected there were his hyung obviously with his pinkette boyfriend. There were also an another person in the room as Beomgyu's expectation unlike the other two which followed him to the room.

Soobin angrily glared towards his brother.

"Oh.... Finally...Here comes the Detective Hol...Holics...?" The anger attempt miserably failed.

"Sherlock Holmes" His boyfriend corrected him. Correcting Soobin's tounge typos was like a daily routine to Yeonjun.

Beomgyu laughed at his brother just to earn a glare from him.

"Hey... don't. Your little Hueningiee itself is the reason because we are late." Huening kai just looked at Beomgyu who just betrayed him before looking at Soobin who looked like an angry bunny.

"I will talk to you later after this." Soobin said before turning towards Beomgyu who was now looking at the other one who was sitting on the chair looking at them. Beomgyu's facial expressions was changed to a serious one. Everyone followed Beomgyu's gaze it was only then the two younger ones noticed the girl who was sitting in room. Huening Kai was clueless about the girl but Taehyun clearly understood who the girl is. He looked at his roommate who was already staring at the girl named Lee Feba.

"So... You are here Miss Lee Feba..?"

"Hm... Yeah"

"I hope our conversations didn't bothered you."

"Oh..no... it's fine" she said acting politeness. Taehyun can't hold back his scoff after viewing her act. Beomgyu internally chuckled at it before turning his concentration towards the girl."

"Hmm...seems like you really enjoyed your Christmas and New year with your family at your home town."

"Enjoy..? How can I..? Even after it's almost a year after my brother's death how can I celebrate something without him?. I was not even able to smile whole heartedly after that." She said shedding Crocodile tears.

"Oh.... don't worry Miss I promise I will bring out the culprit..very soon who knows maybe the day can be today itself Right...?"

Feba expressions suddenly changed to an unreadable one. A shiver felt through her spine hearing his words and the tone. She just looked at them.

"I came to know that you went to see Hyunjin after coming here. That's so good of you."

"Ah...How do you know that..?"

"You forgot..? I am investigating."

Feba suddenly panicked at the smirk which appeared on the Beomgyu's lips.

"But .... how is the investigation connected with me visiting him.Ah.?"

"Miss Feba, Every thing which happens in this World is connected to each other."

"I visited him because he was my brother's lover he was like my own brother... I lost my brother and almost lost Hyunjin Oppa too. Are you saying that I am not allowed to visit him..? And how is it connected to the investigation... I am not understanding it"
Feba said trying her maximum not to shutter.

"Miss Why are you panicking?"

"I am not panicking."

"You says so...... And what I said is true... I don't know why you are offended by the fact that everything happens is connected . It is, trust me everything happens in the world is connected to each other like you are connected to your brother's death"

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Gyzz how was the chapter. Did you like it.? Let's meet again in next chapter byeee👋