𝓟𝓐𝓡𝓣𝓝𝓔𝓡

In the ground floor of the collage there stood some peoples watching the scene , which the last year student Lee Feba bieng arrested and taken by the police officers . The culprit was shouting violently. Everyone stood there watched her with different feelings. An Aussie middle aged women with a well built Aussie man were also there. Thier faces was so similar to Culprit girl who proved as a killer by Choi Beomgyu few minutes before ,for killing her twin brother who had resembled same as them. Tears were flowing through the cheeks of the Aussie women named Alice Allison. Her freckles filled cheeks were glowing because of the tears. Two strong hands were gripped around her shoulder which was preventing her from falling down even though the man named Lee Francis himself was so much emotionally weak now but he was still becoming a strength to his wife. Both their eye's were filled with sadness. Guilty feeling was engulfing them.

Close to the Aussie couple there were a Korean couple like the Aussie ones they were also middle aged but by looks no-one will say they are parents of two grown up kids. Both were looked so pissed when they looked at the girl who made thier son in the comma stage and killed love of his life.

Principal Kim Namjoon and the professor Seokjin along with the President and vice president of student's council Choi Soobin and Choi Yeonjun were looking at the girl. Professor Jin and Yeonjun were having sad and sorrowful expression while looking at the girl but Kim Namjoon and Soobin were looking the girl with stern expression but still sympathy in thier gaze.

And finally,.... Choi Beomgyu along with Kang Taehyun had totally different expressions compared to eachother. Taehyun was looking so sad, he didn't know what to feel about it. But Beomgyu's expression was completely unreadable. Beomgyu was the one who called both Felix's and Hyunjin's parents to the campus. He told them that case is going to be solved and he want them to witness it to know the real reasons behind the murder. He especially told Felix's parents that not to tell this to Feba that confused both of them but in conclusion they did what Beomgyu said.

Finally Feba was taken away from the campus in police car. But after that no one dared to speak there but Alice's sobs was breaking the silence. Finally Mr Francis himself decided to break the unbearable silence. He can't stand it more like acting a hard hearted one he also wanted to cry loud which he was surpassing from almost a hour. He turned towards Hyunjin's parents but his eyes was not meeting thiers.

"I-I am sorry.. everything happened in your family is because of mine.. I don't know how to-

"Atleast you know that, that's so great of you." Hyunjin's mom said in a mocking tone it was obvious in her tone that how much is she suppressing her anger.

"We don't know that whom should we really blame. Feba?? Or you both who made her like this."

Felix's mom can't hold back anymore she was not able to hold back the her loud sniffing.

"We are just holding back everything because you both are Felix's parents"

Suddenly Hwang In-Youp hold his wife's shoulder. He knew how much angered she is. Who wouldn't be?

"Look, I think we should stop the talk here. Now everything is cleared. Feba will suffer for her doings. And from now we have nothing to do with eachother. And don't even dare to think to free Feba. If you did the consequences will be bad" He spoke for first time in his deep cold tone.

With this both turned to the boys who were silently watching all these.

"Thank you so much if the case didn't have handled to you it will not being solved. Thank you so much" She told.

"Yeah Thankyou for bringing out the truth and provide justice to our both sons" Hyunjin's dad said continuing his wife's words. But the words was more pain for the Aussie couples.