M̶U̶R̶D̶E̶R̶E̶R̶,T̶H̶E̶ A̶D̶M̶I̶R̶E̶R̶?

"Lee Felix and Hwang Hyunjin..? Oh.. yeah I remember. The seniors from the last year incident right..?"

Boemgyu asked Huening Kai's help to know more about the mentioned seniors. Huening Kai who was the member of college newspaper club knows almost every incidence happeneds in the college campus.

"Yeah-

"Hyung I am ready" Boemgyu got intereptted by the voice of his dorm mate which came from the youngers room.

"Hyuka do one thing, Collect maximum information about them. Tell me everything about them when we meet evening"

"Ok HyUnG ByE..." By this Boemgyu cutted the call.

"This kid"

"Who..?" Suddenly Taehyun appeared before him.

"None other than your penguin best friend, he never waste a chance to break others ear drum "

"Says the one who is louder than him"

"Oh....Tyun-Ah but I don't always shout like him" Boemgyu said making a puppy face which younger finded cute.

"Oh... hyung let's go Noona is almost there"

"Fine" older said with a smile before ruffling younger's messy pink hair.

Boemgyu dropped Taehyun in the resturant. He met his friend Kang Sakura before bidding farewell. Sakura was always thankful to Boemgyu for taking care of Taehyun. Taehyun was home schooled all these years before coming to HYBE .So she was tensed about him. But Boemgyu were always there for Taehyun in all these years. Taehyun was the only one she had. She was like a mother to him. She took care of him when he was younger. Her little brother was everything for her. So she even thanked Boemgyu when they met. Boemgyu always protected him. He always sticked around with younger all things he done for him was not because that he is the little brother of his friend but because the younger was that much precious to him.

Boemgyu left Taehyun with her and went back dorm giving the Kang siblings space to have thier own moment. After the meet Sakura dropped Taehyun in his dorm.

In the evening the five boys gathered in a cafe spending the beautiful evening together. Soobin and Yeonjun came together like Boemgyu and Taehyun. Kai didn't came alone he also brought Sweet potato with him.

"Oh.. Hyuka why you drag sweet potato along with you....?"

"He also wanted to enjoy right....?"

Boys spend thier evening together talking, laughing most of the time quarreling. But It was a beautiful one. Suddenly Boemgyu asked something which change the atmosphere from a playful one to serious one.

"Ah.. Hyung about that, I asked about them to my senior in our club to know about the things which happened before I came to the college. Lee Felix and Hwang Hyunjin was the popular students of the college from start itself because both of them came from a popular family background. Hwang Hyunjin is the only son of famous actor Hwang In-Youp and famous actress Ho Yeon Jung. His elder sister, Hwang Yeji is a famous K-pop idol too. It's natural that he will be famous. But in addition to that he was so hot and a good looking one, Amazing dancer etc... What else should be needed..?"

"And about Lee Felix, he is the son of the top company ceo's of Australia. He also has a twin sister Lee Feba. She is also studing here now she is in last year. I don't know too much about her she is not much famous but Felix was. He was too famous for his looks, especially his freckles and his deep voice was very famous in the college. And Both Felix and Hyunjin were in a same friend group. Many girls and boys were drooling over them. Many shipped them with eachother at the time of the thier second year Hwang Hyunjin proposed Lee Felix and they officially became a couple. They were like an ideal couple of the college. "