🇨 🇴 🇳 🇳 🇪 🇨 🇹 🇪 🇩 

The brunette opened the door of his dorm. He didn't saw his little dormmate no where around. Boemgyu went to the couch before opening the file and looking at the details. The first page was the information about the murdered blonde Aussie boy Lee Felix . He was found dead last year he was a third year student at that time. Boemgyu was so immersed in the information and reading it very carefully. In the papers of the details there were information of an another one, Hwang Hyunjin. The brunette looked up hearing the younger calling him.

"When did you came back..?"

"Ah.. Taehyun-Ah, just some minutes ago. When I came in I didn't see you here. Where you in your room...?"

"Oh.. I was in the bathroom hyung"

Older hummed in response. Taehyun looked at the file in the brunette's hand.

"Tyun-Ah come here" Boemgyu said patting in place near him in the couch. Taehyun did the Same. Then Boemgyu opened the page revealing the first page. Younger whose memory is brighter, recognised the photo on the page.

"Hyung, is it the senior who was murdered last year..?"

"Yes Kitty, and it's the case I am gonna investigate next."

"Oh... I see"

"Hm...till now only something's are known. " Brunette turned the pages of the file to show the younger the details of the other one.

"Hwang Hyunjin...?" Taehyun thinked for sometime before continuing.
"Is he the one who were falled from second floor of our college..?"

"Yes, he is the one. And he was the boyfriend of the late Lee Felix. "

"Oh..."

"And he was founded from collage ground floor like falled from second floor on the same day of Lee Felix murder. These two were founded on the same time. "

"Is it some how connected..?"

"Yes Kitty, Lee Felix's body was founded from the second floor too not as far from the spot where Hwang Hyunjin falled from."

"Oh... that's suspicious"

"But Hwang Hyunjin is not dead. Unfortunately he is comma now. "

"Oh... then how can you solve the case..?"

"That's the place where an detective should use his brain. And Taehyun-Ah there will be thousand of ways to find out the truth and it's the place one should use his brain to find the way out. One who found the way using his brain by thinking in all ways is the real detective"

Taehyun was so amazed by hearing his hyungs words. He understood it clearly more the things the professors had taught him. No wonder, his hyung was preparing to become a detective from childhood itself. Even though Boemgyu was playful with him he become so serious and imerssed when it come to solve something. He was really interested in that. That side of Boemgyu was a rare sight for Taehyun but he really admired that side of his hyung.

Boemgyu looked at Taehyun who was staring at him with admiration. When Boemgyu found him staring Taehyun suddenly became flustered. Boemgyu smiled at the sight.

'so cute' he thought.

"Kitty am I that much handsome. Hmm..?" The brunette asked with a smirk. Taehyun was so embrassed. Boemgyu flirting with him was a common thing in his life. He often flirted with the younger just to earn eye rolls, scoffs, hits,kicks,...and so on.
Taehyun often think that his hyungs flirts are just to tease him. But the truth that Boemgyu's flirts often made him blush and makes his heart beat faster. Taehyun didn't know why it's happening to him.

"Ah.. Shut up hyung you are thinking so high about yourself. I was just amazed by your words"

"Oh... Taehyun-Ah you are hurting my feelings. Anyway I am happy that my words made you amazed. "

"Oh.. hyung" Taehyun rolled his eyes.

'This attitude king, hm... still it's cute" Boemgyu thinked but didn't tell it loud.

Taehyun took the file from his hyungs hand and stared to read it carefully. Boemgyu just looked at the younger with an affectionate smile. After Taehyun completed reading. Taehyun faced Boemgyu.

"Hyung..?"

"Hm...?"

"Can you include me in your investigations too. "

"Ah...wae..? Are you interested in this case..?"

"I mean,not only in this case. In the every case which you are investigating. It will a great experience for me and my future. "

"Hm...fine I do love to have my kitty by my side while investigating. But as long as it's safe."

"Hmm..?"

"I will include you in my investigations but not in the risky ones. I will never drag you in to the dangers."

"Ah.. but hyung-

"No buts it's final" Older said in a little serious tone which made younger sighed in defeat.

"Then Kitty what's your new year day plans Hm...?" The Brunette asked changing the subject.

"Not much, having a lunch with my sister is the only thing in my plan. And the evening cafe thing which we all planned together and nothing much. "

"Hm... Then how about a movie date with me here at night..?" Boemgyu asked with a teasing tone.

"DATE..?" Taehyun literally shouted and throwed a cushion at his hyung.

"Oh... kitty I just wanted to call it date. If you don't want to call it like that you can call it anything. But it's a date for me. And in any chance are you shy..?"

"Shy..? Why would I be shy hearing some rubishness from a crackhead" Taehyun scoffed but he was literally a red tomato now. Looking at younger made Boemgyu think that how can be someone this much adorable.

"Anyway I am going to get ready it's already 11Am."

"Hm.... fine I will drop you on the resturant"

"Ok hyung" Younger went to his room leaving older in the couch. Boemgyu smiled at younger's thought who was now invisible from his sight.

His sight and thoughts went from his little dormmate to the case file. The affectionate expressions in his face turned to a serious one. He was thinking about all possibilities. He knew that Lee Felix and Hwang Hyunjin was a famous couple of thier college. But he was not interested in those things so he didn't know many things about them. He needed to know more things about them. He sighed before taking his phone and called to a contact which were saved as

'Annoying Penguin 🐧'

"hElLOo"

"Oh.... I have told you thousands times not to scream on the phone you annoying little dolphin"

"LiKe I WiLL ObEy YoU.... HAHAHA.."

"Omma..... don't make me shout higher than you"

"Ok ThEn LeTs sEE WhO wIlL WiN"

"Ah...Jokes aparts Hyuka I need to know something"

.......................................................................
........................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Guys that's all today Bye 👋