ꅐꋪꂦꈤꁅ

A grand looking Black car stopped infront of a big old palace... but more than bieng mesmerized in the beauty of it everyone will be feeling anxious and get horror feelings from the palace. Five of the boys came out from the car.... And the feelings they were having was not different from the above mentions. The palace emitted a huge amount of negative energy... The scary atmosphere was deadly. Five of them looked at the palace infront of them in horror.

Even though there were many people in the palace now... Ofcourse the ones who came to enjoy the party with thier other half.

Beomgyu sighed before taking his eyes from the scary palace to the other four.

"So... regretting the decision now?"

They just looked at him without answering....

"No" Soobin paused. Then he tear his eyes from palace to Beomgyu before continuing.

"But... appreciating the decision we made"

"Yeah... how come you were planning to come here alone you, dumbo " Said Yeonjun.

"YEAH IT'S HELLA SCARY"

"Keep your voice down kai" Soobin warned kai with a serious expression which made Huening kai smile awakardly it's obvious that he is scared but now it was not because of the scary palace or about the damn shit that they are going to enter. It was because of Soobin, soobin didn't use that tone to Kai... Huening kai was really yeonbin's baby. Soobin didn't get angry to Huening often even though he teased him alot.

The Scary palace made everyone tensed but Beomgyu was more concerned about his room mate. His eyes darted towards younger only to find those shiny doe eyes which was busy observing the sorroundings. Worry was crystal clear in that shiny eyes. Taehyun feel his hyung's gaze on him. He looked at his hyung who looking at him worriedly. Then Beomgyu angrily turned his gaze.

"Hyung?"

"Wae?"

"Are you mad at me?"

"Is it even a question..? I told you na that it's dangerous "

"Ya that's the matter hyung it's dangerous...not only for us, for you too"

"It's not like the first time I'm dealing this type of cases."

"I know Hyung, I know how much capable you are... But taking precautions is good Right?"

"Okay.... I agree. If you were worried I would have take Soobin hyung and Yeonjun hyung with me. You are Kai are still juniors. It's dangerous for you both to be here."

"But one day we will have to do the same right..? "

Beomgyu signed defeatedly. He and his little dorm mate usually argue for hours without letting themself loss. But today Beomgyu wasn't able keep up with his younger kitty. The younger was determined today and Beomgyu himself was not really okay..he was stressed. The great Choi Beomgyu Who was never scared of anything was little scared too. Not because of the mission or any other things. The thoughts made him scared was about the younger pinkette. He is not letting anyone or anything to lay a finger on his little dorm mate.

"Okay then promise me one thing"

"What?"

"That you will be safe, and whenever I need to go for something inside here you wouldn't be stubborn to come with me and will Stay back with others bieng safe"

"But-

Beomgyu suddenly interupped younger's objections.

"If you are not agree this, you all are going back. I will not even let Soobin hyung or Yeonjun here."

Taehyun didn't had any other options he was not ready to leave his hyung alone here.

All these time when the two dorm mates were arguing the two elders were just looking at them without interrupting them. Meanwhile the younger one was still mesmerized on the royal scary palace in front of him. When he said that the palace look hella scary it was his excitement which came out. He was not a type of getting Scared. Just Opposite to his elder hyung's.

"Good evening, Gentlemen"

Suddenly a voice interupped them from all these. It was an old man. He was almost in this eighties. But still he looked so healthy. His face was expressionless. But he suddenly flashed a smile whom everyone will probably thought humble but the these five young detectives quickly found it fake. Five of them was clearly suspicious about him even from the first view.

Both Beomgyu and Soobin recognised the person. But they were also seeing him for the first time.

"Good evening Mr Haechan" Soobin gretted the the old man with serious expression. He didn't faked any expressions like the other one did.

"Oh..you know me?"

"Ofcourse, when we are coming for a ball or party we will surely have to know who it's conducting. And you are one of the main person of the royal inheritant Mam Kyun Soon that's how."

The old man give them a indefinable look before smirking mysteriously.

"I guess you guys really know about us. That's good to hear. I would like to know your names. And please introduce your partner's too. I mean there are only five among you surely one must be single."

"You are thinking everything too fast isn't it?" Yeonjun questioned the old man.

"Anyway my name is Soobin and this is Yeonjun my partner".

"Woah nice " he smirked again. Which annoyed the whole five.

Beomgyu, who was silent all these times was busy analysing the old man suddenly broked the silence.

"I'm Beomgyu" Beomgyu said while almost glaring to his soul. Haechan knew that something is wrong his eyes suddenly fell to Taehyun whom Beomgyu was keeping close to him.

He really wanted to change the dreadful atmosphere. So he took the younger pinkette as the subject.

"WOAh... this must be your partner, Right? Suits eachother well"

This words made both boys heart flutter. But a sudden fear haunted Beomgyu. Then something striked him. He was only realising it now. He opened his mouth to object the old man's words but

"Head Haechan, mam Kyun Soon is calling you" A worker came there from no where.

"Ohh.. I'm sorry I need to leave now. We will talk more inside in the party.. the night is going to be long isn't it? " He said with that unreadable Smirk of his before leaving.

"That man is really annoying! " Yeonjun exclaimed.

"Something is really wrong about him" Hyuka stated.

"Not only about him about this whole place."

While three of them were sharing thier thoughts Taehyun was looking at his hyung who was having an expression which he never seen on his hyung.

"Hyung? What happened..?"

Three of them Changed thier gaze to Beomgyu.

"Beomgyu? What? Is something wrong?" Soobin questioned his brother.

"Yes, we did something wrong"

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Gyzz how was the chapter. Did you like it.? Let's meet again in next chapter byeee👋