𝙳𝙾𝚁𝙼 𝙽𝙾: 143

In a dorm No: 143 three boys were waiting for someone to arrive. Suddenly they heard a knock which they were waiting for. The Aussie one went to open the door. Three of them stared at the entered boys, Choi Boemgyu and Kang Taehyun.

"Please sit down" The Aussie one said.

"Thank you" The brunette said in his usual serious tone which he used with strangers. Taehyun also repeated the same while both of them sit down followed by the other three sitting opposite to them in a couch. There was deadly silence before the brunette decided to broke it.

"So you guys are the bestfriend's of Lee Felix and Hwang Hyunjin Right? so introduce yourselves"

"Yeah, I am Bang Chan, Lee Felix's cousin. I was Hyunjin's roommate too"

"Oh then now?"

"Me, I am Lee Minho. I am Hyunjin's Childhood Bestfriend"

Boemgyu hummed in response.

"I am Han Jisung, I was Felix's Best friend and we were roommate too". The boy also looked a like squirrel like Taehyun.

"Ok, then I think the wardon had already informed you guys about our visit, I am Choi Boemgyu and he is Kang Taehyun"

"Yeah he had told us. And we already heard about you guys. You guys are the ones to solve a case in our campus for the first time. So everyone in the campus knows about you both. And...... that gave us a hope. The hope that you guys will give them justice"

"They will surely have justice and that's my word."

Chan smiled forcefully. The other two's were really expression less but they also hope that the two boys who were sitting infront of them will surely give justice to thier friends.

"So, let me ask something. The day when they founded from the college in dead and fallen state, who found them?"

"It was me" Han said.

"Then what did you saw.? Was there anyone else when you came ?"

"Both Hyunjin and Felix were having a moment in our class room, that time I went to rest room. After I came back they were not there I started to look for them. I started to look from the second floor, the floor which our class room and rest room were. Both class and rest room was on the end of the second floor. Balcony of the second floor was in the other end. When.... when I reach... there....I.. I saw... Lixiee..... covered..in blood.." Han started to cry, his friends was trying to make him clam down.

Taehyun also feel like crying. He felt the pain which they are having right now. He can never even imagine of losing his friends. His cute little Hueningiee, his loving and caring Yeonjuniee, his Soobin hyung who was little tough outside but a gaint cute rabbit inside and his Boemgyu hyung his Boembear, his bestfriend, his happiness, his everything. He can never lose him. He cannot lose any of them.

Suddenly a hand hold his, snapping him from his thoughts. He looked to the owner of the hand , His Boemgyu hyung. He gave his little Kitty an asurring smile like he knew that what's going on younger's mind.

Han began to clam down and continued but his eyes were still filled with tears.

"I panicked and started to call Hyunjin for help. My only thought then was to bring him hospital. I shouted for help. I decided to look for Hyunjin when my sight accidently fell down which gave a double shock Hyunjin was laying down floor filled with blood. I literally frozed I didn't knew what to do so I called Chan, Minho and Feba. Only Chan picked up. I told him and he came with Minho"

"Oh...why did you guys stay back late in the campus?"

"We wanted to plan about the evening party."

"Oh.. then why did you guys exclude three of them from it?"

"No, Chan and Minho went to arrange some things for party."

"Ah..? Then what about Feba..? Why she was excluded?"

"No, she was also with us. "

"Ah.? "

"She was also there when we were planning. She went to the dorm after the met ,at the time I went to restroom when Hyunjin and Felix started to flirt"

"Oh...ok. we need to meet Felix's sister too."

"Oh... that she is not here. She went Australia because it's vacation. Her parents are too scared to leave her alone here. They even tried to brought her back Australia after Felix's death. But she insisted to stay here. But her parents are too worried and Scared. They even cancelled the case. But University is still investigating-

"What cancelled the case why?" Taehyun who were quiet all these time suddenly spoke.

"That's because they are scared that the person who killed Felix will try to hurt Feba too if they continue the investigation."

"Oh.."

"Thank you for corperating with us and we will surely solve this case"
Boemgyu stood up followed by Taehyun.

"We are the ones who are thankful. I don't why now my mind is saying that you guys will slove the case and both Felix and Hyunjin will get justice."

Taehyun smiled at them. Boemgyu just nodded while keeping his straight face. Both boys left the dorm. Suddenly Boemgyu's expression changed to a playful one.

"Kitty"

"Hm..yes hyung"

"Why this serious face. You look so sad. Wae? . Why is my kitty sad.?"

"Hyung I don't know my heart feels so heavy. The feel I am having right now. I don't know how to describe it." Taehyun's eyes were getting teary.

"That.. I-

Suddenly Boemgyu hugged him which made younger clam. The older's hug made him feel like that everything is fine. It was really warm. He feel really safe in his hyung's arms. He can feel his hyung's heart beat. Older began to draw circles on younger's back and began to speak while still hugging him.

"Kitty, I know what's going through your mind. Don't worry, we will be always with you. Especially me , I will be always with you-
Boemgyu faced the younger cupping his face and continued.

every moment, I am not gonna leave you behind. I will be always with you. And don't even think that you can get rid of me that will never happen. I will always vbother you my kitty"

Taehyun chuckled hearing that which made Boemgyu smile. He only want his Kitty to smile. Seeing tears in younger's eyes breaks his heart. He wants his Kitty to smile like this forever.
.......................................................................
........................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Guys that's all today Bye 👋