ᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴍ'ꜱ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ

It was almost midnight, both Beomgyu and Taehyun were laying on thier beds in their own rooms. Both were asleep and some thoughts were haunting both of them.

Taehyun's mind was filled with tons of questions. The words of the Aussie girl which he heard sometimes before was haunting him. He never expected such a conclusion to this case. He was thinking that any rivals of them should be the culprit but end up culprit bieng the victim's sister .
His mind was blank now he couldn't find out a reason for her to do. But he think that no explanation is accepted for her doings. The visuals he saw and the words she said kept rewinding in his mind.

~~~~~

The girl was standing in front of Hyunjin's hospital bed looking at him with unreadable expression which suddenly suddenly turned in to a grin. A annoying smile appeared on her lips she sighed before letting go of the words from her tounge.

"Oh....Jinnieee..oh no... I should call you brother in law right..? but your cute little lixiee ...my beloved brother is no more.... then what should I call you......?" She smirked before continuing

"Hm....if you don't mind, I will call you honey..... you know.... Look I already told you that time that your lixiee will leave you but I will not..so you should pick me... but what did you said that time.....Ah....?"

She pretended like thinking before laughing like a maniac.

"Ah... Yes that I should better stop it and you only love your beloved Lixiee right..? And you were so sure about that he will never leave you.. now look were is he now.. probably heaven but I want him to be in hell. He leaved you right...? But look I am still here... for you.... whatever I said is proven true right..? LOOK I AM THE ONLY ONE HERE, YOUR LEE FELIX IS DEAD. HE LEFT YOU. I MADE HIM LEAVE YOU"

She shouted like a maniac at that moment any one would that she is a physco.

"Oh...or will you still reject me like that day.....ah..? I know you will...I KNOW HOW YOU LOVED THAT BASTARD I DON'T KNOWWHY IT'S ALWAYS HIM WHO RECIEVES LOVE AND CARE..AM I NOT DESERVED TO BE LOVED AH...?"

"HE IS SUCH A BASTARD SO I MADE HIM LEAVE....If you didn't loved him if you didn't rejected me then you shouldn't be in this condition my dear... That's why I decided to kill you too but now I am happy that you are not dead it's good that you are in comma... I can still love you like this ."

"I am happy like this.... After his death everything was fine. This one year was the best time of my life you also know that I always came here to share my happiness with you right..?. " Suddenly her face darkened.

"But now, BUT NOW THAT BASTARD IS STILL MESSING MY LIFE EVEN AFTER HIS DEATH. I MADE MY PARENTS TO CANCEL THE CASE. EVERYTHING WAS FINE. BUT NOW... BUT NOW SOMEONE IS GOING TO INVESTIGATE,... AND THAT SOMEONE IS CHOI BOEMGYU WHO HAD SLOVED EVERY CASES HE TOOK..WHY??? WHY IS IT INVESTIGATING NOW?? THAT BASTARD IS GONE RIGHT?? NOW EVERYTHING IS FINE RIGHT..? THEN WHY INVESTIGATION....AH??"

She sighed before laughing.

"But....Choi Beomgyu is gonna lose for the first time. How can he solve this ah....? How ??The only witness of my doings is you my honey..... you are in such a state.... what to do.... poor Beomgyu..."

She sighed.

"And I know my honey will not be out of comma if it happens THEN I WILL MAKE YOU GO TO THAT BASTARD DON'T MAKE ME DO SO."

"And I didn't nothing wrong. It was only his fault. If it was only you I might forgive it but from the day I born because of him I am suffering and then you also choosed him . Then how can't I Ah...?"

" Is there any fault in it...ah honey? . I wanna spend more time with you but I am leaving,your cousin is coming back from lab. You know right after his arrival I can't talk this much open. I have to act as that poor nice girl who came to see her brother in law. The girl who lost her precious brother like that.. I am acting that character almost from a year now the only one I can show my true form is you. So I am leaving and always remember the thing I say if you dare to come out from this state then I have to send you to your own dead lover I don't want that so it will be better if you don't do that." She kissed Hyunjin's forehead before saying

"Bye honey"

~~~~

Taehyun was thinking about real reason behind her act he understood that it was not only because of Hyunjin then what..?

Next day morning, the day collage reopens. Taehyun and Beomgyu was on thier way to college. Taehyun's mind was still clouded and Beomgyu who can even notice a slighter difference on younger noticed it too fast and also understood the reason.

"Tyun-Ah"

"Ah... hyung"

"Don't think too much just wait, the truth will be out soon so you better not cloud your pretty face with worries."

"But hyung-

"I know the fact that she killed her own twin brother shock you the most. And there is a thing that you don't know that it's the same reason behind the murder."

Taehyun looked so confused after hearing his hyung's words. The reason is because he is her twin brother....?

"Hyung what you-

"HeY...GyUs.." A loud voice cutt Taehyun's words. Both of them recognised the owner of the voice even without looking him. It's none other than Huening Kamal Kai.

"WeLcOmE.... HeRoS"

"Oh... Kai my ear drums please talk in a low volume".

"I have told this little one to lower his volume almost about millions of time."

"LiKe I wIlL lIStEn To YoU HAHAHAHA"

"Oh... this penguin"

"Oh .. this dolphin"

Both dorm mates said in same time with end up in three of them laughing in sync.
.

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Gyzz how was the chapter. Did you like it.? Let's meet again in next chapter byeee👋