ɪɴʜᴀʟᴇʀ

In the huge building of HYBE, in a room there were five girls standing next to the Head of campus police, Christopher. The girl's were more like crying from hours. From them two girls were crying continuosly, Christopher looked sarcastically at the two girls. Suddenly the door of the room brust opened showing a handsome tall one followed by a pinkette comparatively short to the other. The boys were coming after meeting the Head of forensic officer once again who hand overed Boemgyu something which they found from rooftop after checking in the lab and it's result. All the gazes went to the boys who just entered. Boemgyu leaved the youngers wrist which he was holding till now before moving to girls and the officer followed by the younger.

"Oh.. I see you are already here with them. You are so sharp about the time Mr Officer."

"Thank you Boemgyu and these are the girl's you asked me to brought. This is Yu-Jin's ex-girlfriend Lee Hyunseo aka Leeseo and this was her best friend Won-young." Christopher said pointing to the two girl's who were crying continuosly.

Boemgyu's gaze went to them who were crying non-stop. Christopher continued looking at the other three girls.

"And these are also her Best friends Rei, Liz and Gaeul"

Both boys looked at the girl's. Taehyun felt bad for the girls who lost their best friend. But he was suspicious about Won-young and Leeseo.

"Hm...let me tell you all, that the death of your bestfriend is not a suicide it's a murder"

"Murder...? What are you saying? And who ? Why would someone kill our Yu-Jin? " Asked Rei

"Hm... about all these questions I will answer it. I will answer it before leaving this room. But now I can say one thing that the one who killed Yu-Jin is the one among you guys"

"WHAT NONSENSE ARE YOU TELLING AH...?" Yelled Gaeul before grabbing Boemgyu's jacket's coller which made Taehyun's anger rise. The younger never forgive someone who insult his hyung in anyway. Boemgyu looked at the younger giving him assuring smile before grabbing her hands to free his jacket from her hold.

"Clam down Gaeul. I know it may seem unbelievable but it's the truth"

"But why..? We all are good friends" said Liz

"The ones who we think us our true friends will may not think us like that. Believing someone so blindly is not a good thing Miss Liz "

But this sentence slightly touched Taehyun. Which made him think about something.

"Hmm...and you were Yu-Jin's roommate Right..?" Said Boemgyu snapping Taehyun back from his thoughts.

"Yes.. I am " her voice was breaking. Her eyes were puffy.

"Hm..then did you saw when Yu-Jin left your room at the night?"

"Yes"

"Then didn't you asked her where were she going..?"

"Yes, she said that she is going to meet Leeseo and Won-young to slove the problems between them and continue the friendship"

"What..? But she didn't came to meet me..?" Said Won-young repeated by Leeseo.

"Oh...how is that possible if she left the dorm to meet you both and you both didn't see her..?" Boemgyu asked while raising one of his eyebrow

'Are they lying ...? ' thought the pinkette who stood behind his hyung.

"Are you saying that we kill her...Ah....? She was my best friend. I will never do such a thing to her"

"What an amazing bestfriend who cheat her with her girlfriend" Taehyun said in a low voice but unfortunately they all heard it.