𝘑𝘌𝘓𝘖𝘜𝘚𝘠?

"Yeah noona... yes I have already done it. Everything is ready. "

............

"Ah..ok fine"

..........

"Ok then Good night"

Taehyun cutted the call of his sister and turned to face his dorm mate who was already looking at him.

"Done...?"

"Ah... Hyung. With your help. Is that fine?".

"Yeah I am one who helped you in your project with my precious brain so credits must be given"

"Haa.. fine. I already thanked you right.?"

"Just a thank you?"

"Or What?"

A smirk grew on Boemgyu's lips. He leaned closer to younger who was sitting down on the floor near the couch whom he was sitting. A pile of papers and a laptop was near Taehyun.

"How about a kiss?"

Taehyun's heart started beating faster on hearing the words of his hyung. He knew that his hyung is the biggest flirt ever but the fact that the flirty side of Choi Boemgyu was only available for Kang Taehyun and he also knew that. He know that his hyung is just teasing him. Boemgyu was not a fan of love and romance he always made disgusted faces when he saw couple's flirting especially his own hyung with yeonjun. But he is a total opposite Boemgyu when he flirt with Taehyun. Maybe that was the reason for Taehyun to think like that.

Taehyun pushed his hyung back to the couch with a clearly flustered face.

"Shut up hyung, Don't tease me"

"Kitty are you thinking that I am kidding? No I really need a kiss now"

"Oh ... really then go to that girl what was her name......ah....Siya Right? The girl who proposed you two years aback and I heard that she is still waiting for you. Go to her"

"Why are talking about this now? Ah kitty is there any chance that you are jealous?" Brunette asked again leaning towards the younger.

Taehyun was not jealous but he didn't liked her he himself don't know why. Siya was the daughter of one of the friend of Boemgyu's detective father. She was beautiful and had a nice personality. She is also in third year as Boemgyu. Even before coming here she had heard a lot about Boemgyu from her father which made a huge impression on her about him. When she met him on the campus for the first time she realised that he is not only intelligent but also too handsome. From that day she was crushing on him. Almost everyone in the campus came to know about it, Taehyun too. Taehyun knew that she is a nice person but he didn't want her to be with his hyung. But he never admit it as jealously he thinks that it's because he care for his hyung. And he thought that Boemgyu will not accept this. As like Taehyun thoughts Boemgyu rejected her when she proposed him. But she still didn't accept his rejection.

There were something more which Taehyun don't know in this events. When Boemgyu rejected her she was not ready to accept that fact. She kept asking why. Boemgyu didn't hesitate to answer the question.

"I already have someone "

She kept asking who but he didn't answer that. He told her ,that person is the one who needed to know it first.
She was not ready to accept the things Boemgyu said. Whatever Boemgyu said it's true or not, is the thing which only he knows. And it's the only thing in his life which he hide from his little dorm mate.

"Why would I?" The question was almost like to himself. He was not sure that he is jealous or not. Boemgyu Sighed before looking deeply in to younger's eyes.

"Even if you are jealous or not. There is one thing that I don't want to kiss her. I want your kiss." He looked so serious while saying this. Younger's heart was beating like crazy. He didn't know what to do he suddenly smacked older's head like he always does to escape from this type of situations.

"Ouchh...Tyn-Ah"

"You deserved it-

Taehyun was interrupted by acall which came to the Boemgyu's phone.
He looked to the caller ID which showed the name

Kim seugmin

"Look like we have to postpone our arguments to sometimes later. Now we have something serious to deal with."

"Hmm..?"

To the younger's small question Boemgyu just nodded at him. He picked up the call.

"Hello"

...............................

"Oh.When?"

.............................

" Ok Thank you"

By this he cutted the call.

"What happened Hyung?" Taehyun asked with full of concern.

"Come here"

"Hmm..?"

"Ah... Taehyun-Ah I will explain later just come and sit here" he said patting the space next to him. Taehyun got up and sat down on the couch. Boemgyu opened his tab which shows a place which was familiar to both. It was a room a bed is visible and a person is lying on it attached by many medical instruments. The person was familiar. Suddenly a girl entered the room Boemgyu clearly know that who is the entered person but Taehyun was clueless she was short, blonde haired. She didn't looked like a Korean it was sure that she is a forienger. Taehyun some how felt her so familiar. She looked like a certain male who is already dead whom case now they are investigating. It only took few seconds to Taehyun to realise that the girl he is viewing in the screen is Lee Felix's twin sister Lee Feba who was now standing infront of Hyunjin, who is comma stage.

Taehyun was still clueless that why they are watching this. How this is in his hyung's tab.

He was going to ask him something but the girl's voice cutt him off she was talking to Hyunjin who was unconscious. Then Taehyun suddenly remembered something that Hyunjin can hear even through he can't respond or speak. He is in that state.

His thoughts were breaked when he realised what she is talking to him . Things she were saying shocked both Boemgyu and Taehyun. Boemgyu's doubts is proved true but still he was shocked. Both of them clearly watched the whole events. After sometime she left the room.

Boemgyu closed his tab before letting out a sigh. Taehyun was really shocked he never expected such a thing. They both faced eachother.

"So I think it's almost solved"

"But... hyung...she...how?... She is the culprit but why? How.....can someone kill her own brother...? Why..?"

........................................................................
.......................................................................
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Guys how was the chapter..? let's saw in next chapter :-) Bye. 👋