𝙿𝙻𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙳𝙾𝙴 𝙴𝚈𝙴𝚂

Beomgyu came out from his room he took his phone from the table which shows the time 5:53 PM. It's almost the time to leave for his mission. He looked around trying to find his little pinkette dorm mate but he was not in sight.

From yesterday after thier talk the younger was sad but didn't argue further which the older found odd because usually in such situations Taehyun never allowed his hyung to go alone to a danger. But the whole evening and the day til now he just showed him sad face but that was a biggest punishment for Beomgyu. He can't see his Kitty sad. But he decided to bear it because it was for his Kitty's safety and he knew that his Kitty's sadness will disappear when he come back safely.

"Kitty... Kitty" No responses. Beomgyu sighs.

"Ah... Taehyun-Ah I am gonna leave. My Kitty will not come to say a Bye?"

"Ah... not even a 'be safe' advice?"

Beomgyu knew that his kitty is a stubborn one. So decided to play something emotionally. He knew that younger is a sensitive cat.

"Ah.. Kitty that's cruel, atleast come out. You know right that you are my lucky charm? Who knows if I go without seeing you and end up-

The plan worked as he thought. Younger opened the door of his room and came out but his appearance made elder confused. He was also wearing a suit like Beomgyu it's clear that he is going to some party or function and Beomgyu understood even without thinking that what he is up to.

"Yes now you said it by yourself that I am your lucky charm and it will be good if you go after seeing me and hearing my wishes and advices. Then why don't you bring your lucky charm along with you hyung?"

"Taehyun-Ah we have already discussed it earlier. I have nothing more to discuss. " Beomgyu said in a serious tone. He was sad that he had talked to younger in such a tone.

"I am leaving, Be safe. I will be fine, I will make it up to you when I am back. Sorry Taehyun-Ah"

Hearing a word 'sorry' from Choi Beomgyu's tounge is so rare. It's one in a blue moon thing. He don't say sorry to anyone because he don't. He will not say that word to any strangers, even to persons he knows, even not to friends. Even Soobin didn't got a chance to hear it. Beomgyu is not a one who feels sorry because he don't do such things which make him feel . He is not a one who say something just for a formalities. His words comes from his heart. And in conclusion he don't really like to say sorry and he doesn't.

Ofcourse, things are different with his little dorm mate. He don't mind saying sorry to the younger and it's not just for a formality. He never do something which made younger sad but in situations like this he have to. But seeing younger sad, brokes his heart in to peices. And the 'sorry' came deep down from his heart.

"Hyung do you think that I will let you to go to a danger alone? "

Beomgyu sighed. Taehyun is all confident he knew that younger had planned something. He knew Taehyun's genius brain well. So decided to leave who knows what's in younger's mind.

"Bye-

Beomgyu's words were cutt offed by the knocks on the door. Taehyun smile wide which made Beomgyu understood his dorm mate's plan.

"So... that's the plan. But that's not gonna work" He said before going to the door. He opened the door reaviling the other three boys who were also dressed in suits just like him.

"I knew it" Beomgyu said while going back to Taehyun after leaving the door opened for three of them to enter.

"So, what did you think? Leaving to such a place alone?" Soobin asked.

"Hyung , it's my job. I have to do it."

"Gyu, No-one is stopping you from doing your job. But we will come with you. "

"No"

"Why? ..You don't even told me about it. You just told me not to go there because it's the mysterious palace where the party is going to be held. But you didn't told me about the missions. If Taehyun didn't had told me, I wouldn't came to know about this"

Beomgyu looked at Taehyun before sighing.

"Ah... why don't you guys don't understand. It's dangerous. You both know right how much dangerous is it?" He asked the elder boys.

"Beomgyu we know it, that's why we are insisting to come. " Yeonjun told him.

"YeAh! Let us come with you" Huening kai said like a whining baby.

"You guys will not understand. I didn't knew that you guys wants to die this much"

"So you wanna die?" Taehyun fired back.

"Look Gyu, I know you are professional than us but we are also students of the college. We are going to be detectives. Then what's the matter?" Soobin asked.

"Ya, me and Soobin are in last year too within few months we will be detectives officially. So what's the problem?"

Beomgyu sighed again.

"Ok then, If you two wanna come. Okay I agree but only us"

"WE WANNA COME TOO" Both Taehyun and Huening Kai said in sync.

"NO" Beomgyu said in his deep tone.

"PlEaSe pLeAse PlEaSe......." Huening Kai started to whine like a baby. Beomgyu knew that if he tell Huening Kai not to come he will not agree. He will please till he agree.

"Ah... Huening But Not Taehyun AND THAT'S FINAL"

"Why? Hyung you can let them all come with you but not me?" Taehyun was so sad he looked like a lost kitty.

Beomgyu can't see him like this. But he can't drag him to danger too. He even let three of them come with him but his heart is not allowing Taehyun to come with him.

"Beomgyu, I know that you care about him very much. Like you care about him he cares about you too. Like you want him to be safe he wants you to be safe too. You need to understand that. You should think from his side too. I think you should let him come with us." Yeonjun said.

Beomgyu was thinking about Yeonjun's words. He knew that what elder told is true. But.....

"Look, he will also handle cases like this in future and that day is not too long. If you don't let him come, He will loss one of great experience we could have. You know right that Taehyun is a great observer, who knows something which he observed or learned from this case might help him in a die and life situation in future." Soobin said.

"Yeah and we all are together. We are in each other's observance so we will be safe. And I will be with Taehyun everytime. So let him Beomgyu" Yeonjun Said to the younger.

"Ya, I WiLL AlSo TaKe CaRe Of TaEhYuNiEe" Said Huening Kai.

Beomgyu is literally in a delimma now. He want the younger to be safe but he can't block his way to know more about this profession. He looked to his little Kitty who was looking at him with pleading eyes. How can he say no that doe eyes when he is giving him that look. He sighed again, he don't even know how many he sighed today.

"Okay"

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Gyzz how was the chapter. Did you like it.? Let's meet again in next chapter byeee👋