Semifinals - Music to My Ears

With every passing day, the amount of memories the tributes had grew, and so did their confusion. New memories didn't quite match up with what they thought they knew, and there was little time to think through it in the middle of a fight to the death. Two more tributes had died, the Games bringing their lives to a tragic end.

Collin Messanda, Cassidy Shepherd.

The remaining five tributes sit, huddled alone in their rooms, waiting for the Gamemakers to bring the Games to a close. They always did eventually.

*

Welcome to the Semifinals! This will be the song task that has become traditional for the Semifinals, but this one has a theme. It's not memories, as you might think, but Taylor Swift. Your song assignments are below.

Solar Dedisco - Eyes Open
Nobody Westing - Change
Dandy Delphan - Innocent
Violiss Ophele - Mean
Jolene Arusha-Cain - Haunted

There are no real requirements for this task, but all of you should use your song as inspiration for your entry. Your tribute has almost all of their memories back, and they're only missing a few unimportant memories. So do with that as you will.

This task will not have an early due date, but the final deadline for this task is Sunday, June 21st at 11 PM BST.

The two tributes who impress the Gamemakers the most will receive byes straight to the Finals, while the other three will go up for votes. One more will go through, leaving three Finalists.

There are no sponsor benefits this task, and no word limit. But keep in mind we will be judging you, so be wise!

May the odds be ever in your favor!