District Nine Female - Violiss Ophele - Clove_Thenardier

Name: Violiss Bentley Ophele

Pronunciation: Vi-oh-liss Bent-ly Oh-feel

Age: Fifteen

District Nine

Gender: Female

Appearance: Violiss is a common sight in District Nine. Her ginger hair is a feature shared by almost everyone she knows. The same goes for her carnelian skin and brown eyes. She can't even be noticeable through her stature, as she stands at the exact average height and weight for a fifteen year old girl in her district.

Personality: Violiss is more stubborn than anything else, and always sticks to her word. Even when that word can lead her to her doom, she'll never back down. Her pride will never let her back down either. Over the years, a frequent contact with young children has given her a bit of a maternal side. She can't stand it when young kids are generally upset and can't resist trying to help them.

Best Memory: Delivering her first baby when she was eleven. (Note that this was not Violiss's baby. She was just helping deliver it, like a midwife.)

Worst Memory: The fight with her father the night before the reaping.

Volunteered

Reason: She said she would during her fight with her father, but he called her bluff so she felt she had no choice to volunteer. If you can't tell, Violiss hasn't quite grown out of the childhood numbness to horrors like the Hunger Games and while she knows people die and she could too, she hasn't grown out of the immortal mindset children tend to have.

Weapon of Choice: Violiss prefers a scythe as it looks somewhat similar to a tool they use to pick grain.

Token: Her father's wedding ring from his marriage to her mother.

Other: Violiss is lactose intolerant but loves drinking milk anyway.