District Three Male - Raven Castille - jacobfulton7

Name: Raven Castile

Age: 16

District: 3

Gender: Biologically male, but identifies as female. Since she isn't eighteen, she can't be operated on yet.

Appearance: Rave, or Raven, as she likes to go by, is average. She stands a little short of six feet, and has chin-length curly brown hair. Her face is not particularly masculine nor feminine, so she usually accentuates it with makeup to bring out the female features. She also has green eyes, the color is comparable to some of the circuitry she works with. She has a masculine body, but adds curves and such with padding. At first glance she is intimidating, but after a good look, you realize she isn't really.

Personality: Raven is very self-conscious. Since she has a male body but identifies as a girl, she is used to people judging her. Because of this, she has learned to fend for herself. Her parents kicked her out when she told them, so she's hardened on the inside. However, she's also become particularly good at lying. She seems to have a silver tongue, and knows it. She gets her revenge on those that tease her, and knows how to work the rumor mill for all it's worth. But on the inside, she's broken, because nobody will accept her for who she is.

Best Memory: She doesn't really have one. Her life has been one trial after another, and there hasn't really been any sort of letup. But if she had to choose one, it would be the day her parents kicked her out. Now, this is weird. But she likes the memory because it gave her the feeling of freedom. Her parents didn't love who she was, so when Raven left, she'd felt like a huge weight has been lifted off her shoulders.

Worst Memory: The first time she got rejected. This was only a few months ago, actually. She had fallen in love with a guy in one of her computer programming classes. One day, she thought they had a connection. She leaned in to kiss him, and he slapped her. "Nobody will ever love you. You're a screwed up monster. Don't come near me again." She can still remember his exact words to this day, and it's something she'll never forget.

Volunteered/Reaped: Reaped

Reaction: She honestly wasn't surprised. Nothing ever seems to go Raven's way, and the thing that shocked her was that she didn't get picked earlier.

Weapon of Choice: Her brain. Also, a knife.

Token: None. She doesn't want to remember home at all. She hates it.