Sponsorships

The last tribute, the girl from District Twelve, was wheeled out of the operating room. Her eyes were still heavy from anesthetic, Prometheus was doubtful that she would awaken for at least an hour. By now, the anesthetic should barely have been wearing off from the first tribute, the boy from District One.

"That was rather amusing," Anatolius said, a grin curling up on his face. Shuffling his papers, he stood up and walked away from the table. Once the table had been almost full, now, only he and Prometheus shared it. And still, the two managed to invade each others' space.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Prometheus replied, staying seated at his spot at the head of the table. Even if he was only the Head out of two Gamemakers, he rather enjoyed his position of power. "Although, we were supposed to be paying attention to which tributes we would support during the Games. I have my list."

Prometheus slid a file across the table, in which he had detailed notes on each of the tributes. The top sheet of paper had three names, hastily written out, underlined with red pen.

Remus Artine

Marin Calypso

Leana Ikat

"I understand the first two," Anatolius said, sifting through the files, pulling out individual tributes' files along the way. He came upon the picture of the last tribute Prometheus had decided to sponsor, the girl from District Eight. He raised up her picture. "But her?"

"She has strength, it's not my fault that you can't see it," Prometheus replied sharply, standing back up to take back his files. Even as he took the file from Anatolius, his partner kept a harsh grip on the three files he had pulled out.

Solar Dedisco

Nobody Westing

Jolene Arusha-Cain

"Not a single Career?" Prometheus asked incredulously. If anyone was the type to sponsor bloodthirsty Careers, it was his partner Anatolius.

"They have strength," Anatolius mocked. "It's not my fault you can't see it."

*

In case you missed it, the sponsored tributes are:

Remus Artine

Marin Calypso

Solar Dedisco

Leana Ikat

Nobody Westing

Jolene Arusha-Cain

These sponsored tributes will receive small perks throughout the competition. They may get extra ballots, kills taken off of their death toll, an additional option for the task, or a larger word limit. Along with these small perks, they will be saved from votes the first time they might be put up for votes, and they will receive one additional vote in the event they are put up for votes.

If a sponsored tribute does not hand in for any of the next three tasks, their sponsorship will be shifted to another tribute. We already have a list of alternates. Don't make us use it.

The Bloodbath will be up next!