District Nine Male - Dandy Delphan - FindingCallum

Name- Dandy Delphan

Age- Seventeen

District- Nine

Gender- Male

Appearance- Despite his poor bringing Dandy conceives the typical appearance of a farm boy. His eyes form two sparkling yet almost drowsing blue eyes which are masked faintly by his long feathered blonde locks. With strong sunlight gently lighting his face a cluster of freckles spread across his noise and under his eyes; there presence morphing Dandy into a babied Twelve year old. Strong, slightly muscular yet Dandy has the softest hands compared against the delicateness of the grass grown in amongst the grain fields. Despite his flawed features his somewhat goofy smile sits evenly across his rounded face.

Personality- Dandy comes across as an ignorant farmer however after a day of harvesting it is easy to see his kind and laid back attitude. Whilst living in poverty Dandy has developed a sickly vulnerable act which can be played to his advantage. His overall enthusiasm for working and his comical side often permit him to be the comical heroine of his harvesting group; despite the punishment he would need to endure after. Compared to a scythe by his co-workers Dandy comes across as having an overall violent persona. After developing feelings for the mayor's daughter he became more in touch with his emotions and for a brief period very caring and protective. Often after coming home to the cluster of materials he calls a house, he breaks down emotionally after losing her to the corruption and deceit of the games.

Best Memory; Winter- the day after his 17th birthday waking up to find Alice wrapped in his arms after a night spent frolicking around in the hay.

Worse memory- The night that Alice died; she barged in on an official Capital meeting where her father was negotiating a project for inserting tracker jacker poison into grain which could be used in the arena. She was gunned down on the spot after attempting to strangle the guard with the woven chain of her backpack all in front of Dandy.

Volunteered or Reaped- Reaped

Reason/Reaction- He did not realise at first what was happening, after being carted up onto the stage tears rained down his cheeks.

Weapon of Choice- A scythe

Token- His engagement band he was saving for his anniversary with Alice