Finale

Sky's body was cold. The shock at seeing Sunne take the corruption was horrifying. When it was finally over the guards threw him to the ground, and let him watch, as his Lover's body writhed in agony, twisting and turning. Sunne was growling in pain, as his body lost its color, turning a dark grey, his eyes becoming purple, veins the color of violet appearing all over his body.

He stood taller. It was intimidating. The atmosphere around him cracked and shifted from the sheer power he had.

"Sunne, good to have you in my army. Since i took your Humanity, your Vampire side should be waking up anytime now." Cerberi trails off chuckling "Wulfe have the troops stationed across every planet attack. Kill anyone that dare oppose us, be it man, woman or child. Show them no mercy. Tell them if they wish to Live, they are to be taken here, to bow before me. Their New Emperor" Cerberi laughs, like a maniac. Everything was going according to his ultimate desire, finally after so long, it would all be his.

Sky was thrown into Ragmo, and his other Lovers. Guards flanking them on all sides, making sure they didn't escape. "Ragmo... Look... im sorry for getting everyone into this mess... i was so lonely, i needed someone to love me, to hold me, and care for me... i was tired of giving my heart out for it to be stomped  on. Veronica talked me into that dating app.... Oh veronica... wherever you are, please be safe" Sky cries.

Arike pulls Sky into his chest, muffling his sobs. Rubbing circles on his back in a comforting manner.

"M....master.... Hungry...." Sunne growls out. He was having difficulty speaking, as he is never allowed out fully. Always being overshadowed by his Elemental Counterpart. "Oh Poo. Your right. Go feed on the innocent, don't make a mess, well.... Don't make to much of a mess, leave some fun for your allies that im about to release" Cackling with glee, he waves his giant pawed hand a purple portal opens up, followed by another one, and another one.

"Welcome, Werewolf King, Zombie Queen, Demon Council, And last but not least, Vampire King. So nice of you all to join this massive celebration, go have fun!".

Werewolves, Tall, muscular And Bipedal Growl with happiness, their fur in all different lengths and colors depending on the wolf. Zombies decaying, all different sizes... the demon council was something from your worst nightmare, Ethereal Beauty, but underneath the glamor was a Bloodthirsty creature of Madness. Sky shuddered, his heart thundered in his chest like a herd of elephants. He was secretly searching for means of an exit, but there wasn't none, then his eyes were laid on him. Sunne's father... it had to be, they looked nearly identical, except for the Graying fur on the older male.

"Ah, Sunne, so nice of you to finally let the beast in you free. How does it feel?" The older tiger came up to his Son, patting him on the back, a jovial smile plastered on his face. "Hu...hungry....." Sunne growled out... losing himself in blood lust. His father laughed. "That Happens until you get your fill, come let us feast" the Older male said, disappearing in a Purple Light. Soon the other creatures followed.

"My liege, what should we do with the Future Empress, and her pets" a solider spoke up. Cerberi grinned. "Send him and his pets down to see the carnage. Let them try to save as many lives as they think they can. If one of them die, revive them, so they can fail again".

-

The planet they landed on was none other than Earth. It was in ruin, and sky let out a cry, snd sank to his knee's. Everything was destroyed. The city, was a warzone. The army was trying to fight a plethora of creatures they only knew in nightmares, and were losing. Sky watched a werewolf rip a human man in half, a demon Rip a woman's heart out, but they were sparing the children...