XV: The Torrent

Black clouds littered the sky, as rain started to fall, thunder and lightning rumbling and crackling across the sky. A Laugh echoed across the land, heard by all, sending shivers down their spines.

The ragtag group of beastmen ran towards the temple. Intercepting the King and Queen, and their group of soldiers running towards the temple.

"Arike... something is wrong, the human, isn't human anymore... this aura is... its the source... its taken over him. We must prepare for the worst. We've already evacuated our people, now we fight, if all other logic and reason has failed" the King Says. His Queen and the warriors have stoic expressions donning their features. They were ready for battle.

"Father, let is try to reach Through to Sky first, before making any hasty decisions..." Arike pleads, earning a nod from his Father. "Very well, let us go forth". Sky hasn't noticed them yet, which was a good thing as they were approaching.

"Sky, please.... Stop this madness, come doen and we can talk it-" "Sky isn't here right now, please check back later". The voice was a mixture of sky's and someone else's put together. Thunder clapped above, as an ominous energy sprung forth, surrounding the group, digging its icy claws of dread into each of them.

"Human, we demand you stop this insolence at once, lest you he struck down, like the Vermin you are" the King Spoke. Sky let out a chuckle.

"My dear King, you are mistaken, it is not me who'll be struck down, for it is thee". A bolt of Electrically Infused Water struck the king, who was sent flying back. In turn, prompted the Warriors of the Tribe to let out a war cry, while the king wen to check on her husband.

"You are nothing! Pathetic excuses for warriors"

Spheres of Water the size of mountains were formed with a swipe of Sky's hand.

"Now Die".

Beams of Boiling were shot down, like lasers, the water tribe warrior's trying to find cover anywhere they can. That did not deter the tribe, seeking vengeance for their king being hit. The waves in the ocean started to get bigger and bigger, as Sky fought the water tribe, rain pouring down, feeding into the ocean below.

"I thought i told you scum to perish!" Sky screams, summoning a tidal wave to crush them. Arike in a flash had the warriors safe from the wave.

"Everyone, Sky cannot hear us. The source has latched onto his soul, possessing his body. We must go all out, i know that means sky might get hurt in the process, but we won't be able to save him, if he kill's us first." A collective chorus of sounds was heard, before everyone charged forth.

Nobody was holding back, And that seemed to make Sky even angrier.

"This is your best effort?" He taunted, but it did not halt their attacks. The Source possessing Sky's body, knew this needed to be ended, his rage would not be quelled.

-

The battle continued to rage on, the King having recovered, decided to Join the Fight.

Endless attacks were thrown, blows were traded, neither party was giving up, the battle was never ending.

"How do you like my army?"

Leviathan's rose from the deep, Fallen Water Tribe Soldiers rose to their feet, all charging at the elemental Beings.

"Arg hus lir muh" Sky spoke an ancient Language to the Leviathan's. He blipped out sight for a second, the blipped back in.

"Your coming with me Wulfe Boy, we have a date to keep".

Wulfe was dragged off to the castle, and thrown on a bed. Sky appeared on top of him, wearing revealing clothing, grinning.

"Whats the matter? Is this not what you wanted??? Wanted me to give you everything i am, wanted me to surrender myself to you in the entirety of my being. I know what you truly are, your not fooling me. Im going to end you before you have a chance to fulfill your dark purpose. I have seen the future, and your a traitorous bastard, i will not let you-"

Claws shot through Sky's chest, leaving a gaping hole.

"Wont let me do what exactly? You see, nobody will believe you, because your going on a rampage. I will fulfill my purpose, and there is nothing nobody can do about, so why don't you be a Good Little Boy and Shut it" Wulfe spits out viscously.

Throwing Sky's body out of the water Castle, he is sent crashing into Ragmo. Everything happens in slow motion, after that.

Sky slowly rises, anger filling his being. Letting out a scream, the ocean starts to spin around the battlefield. A giant whirlpool surrounds them. Monstrosities rise up from the depths, flanking all on sides.

"To long have i suffered alone in that temple. Ive felt anguish, felt more emotions then any of you pathetic beings could comprehend.... Then you want to toss me aside like garbage.... Reality is confusing, and once you understand that, then my next course of action will make sense...."

"Leviathans, Krakens, Whirl Demons, Sirens, rise from the depths, assist me, in destroying this planet, and its inhabitants." 

The whirlpool rises higher and higher, surrounding everyone caught in the center with water. The fighting is happening all around.....

Sky's drops to the ground, unmoving. A Massive hole in their chest from Wulfe's claws. The storm stops, the massive water torrent falls, creating a massive flood that sweeps all of the enemies away.

After the water clears away, nobody moves. Exhausted from the battle.

Syl appears, hovering just above sky, a tornado of petals surrounding them. Syl heals sky, with the intention of taking him away. He puts sky's healing body upon his back before blipping to a place where he knows Sky will be safe.

A/N: This chapter is short i know. I've rewritten it three times, and it caused me mental anguish. This chapter will be redone and made longer in the future. I hope you all enjoyed Part 2. Part 3 will be a short segment, with only 3 chapters.

Love you All, thank you for reading.