VIII: May i have this Dance?

After the Whole ordeal with Ragmaroko, Sky couldn't feel their body much. They were practically Lucid, like an in between state of awareness. Sky didn't even respond when Wulfe, lifted him up, and put him in his bed, on the ship. A certain tiger following along, claiming they were bonded now.

Nothing could truly be said about the flurry of emotion, that was being felt in Sky's Body. Ever since becoming one with the elemental source of fire; Feeling Ragmo's Molten fangs, and getting his Virgin body used to such a size, it was a pretty safe bet to say Exhaustion was reaching its talons into them.

Nothing was said, as sky's eyes closed, and nothing was said as they opened.

"How long have i been out?" Sky questioned the two beings who were still in the same positioned, staring back at him. It was alittle unnerving, Sky didn't know who to look at, but it wouldn't matter who answered his question in the end right....

"You've been asleep for days... We actually lost count... We... we were prepared to do something drastic, if you would have slept any longer..." Wulfe says, his voice laced heavy with worry.

Drastic? What do they mean by drastic? Surely that much time couldn't have passed.... Sky wasn't that tired, he... he couldn't have been... Something felt off about this situation.. they were hiding something, he would bet any amount of Money they were. Sky didn't question it further, even though he should have.

A sigh slips past Sky's lips, as he is tired of these two staring at him, in silence. It was time to leave this bed, and be active. Surprisingly he didn't smell, which means, they had bathed and changed him. He would deal with that later. He needed to get off this spaceship, and take some personal time, or else he might mentally collaspe, and become a hollow shell of his former self.

"I want to go to a Ball, or just go dancing." Sky says, coming back into the room, startling the two males still sitting in silence. A sheepish smile is thrown their way, and they just coo interally at the smaller, human male. Standing up, Wulfe makes his way to Sky, analyzing his heart rate and oxygen levels, to make sure he is okay. Sky wants to go ballroom dancing, he will make sure it happens.

"Sure thing, Moone Rabbit" Wulfe Says Ruffling Sky's Hair. Sky lets out a squeal, hugging The Metal Wolf before him, and dashing out of the room afterwards. Sky knew he had to call veronica. So much had happened, and now he was going to go dancing. An outfit had to be picked out..

Unfortunately he left his entire wardrobe for these kinds of events back on earth. Something else would have to be figured out. With the thought in mind, Sky Dialed Veronica.

"Heyooooo, Baby Cakes, how is the adventure with the Hunk of Metal?" Veronica says cheerily. Sky just smiles really big, and flips the camera on his phone, to video chat.

"Oh you know, the usual. He is totally metal, lol. Also picked up a new Boyfriend somehow, his name is Ragmaroko, and he is this huge muscular tigar guy. I tell you Veronica, i don't know why i never installed this app sooner" sky exclaims with glee. His best friend cackling.

"So what did you need?" Veronica Asks. Sky grins even wider..

"Im going ballroom dancing, Wulfe is taking me, and i left my wardrobe for those kinds of events on earth, and i was wondering if you knew of any Place in the universe with good clothing, preferably that sells dresses." Sky says, his voice turned serious.

This was a very serious matter, as he has always took any kind of event very seriously. Nothing was really at stake here, save for his dignity, and he wasn't about to lose that. Sky knew this was his chance to impress, he felt the need to not only Impress Wulfe, but Ragmaroko as well. Of course he wasn't going to tell them that either, he wanted it to be a surprise, but something told him, that his Best Friend just knew.