XX: Sacrifice

"So nice of you to Join us Dear" Cerberi sneers. He looks even more monstrous then the last time Sky seen him, which wasn't that long ago. He throws the tube down, and stands up. His footsteps causing the ground to shake, as he comes towards Sky.

"W-what have you done to the others..." Sky trailed off. He looked over at the others in the giant glass sphere. They seemed to all be doing well alittle tired looking, but thats still enough to cause worry. Cerberi rumbles a deep laugh, his muscle's contracting with each laugh.

"Why Dear, nothing to harmful. They were just assisting me with more power, to get my empire started. How else am i going to conquer the Multiverse if im not the strongest being to exist" he Stated. "Do you realize... the more you take, the less you'll have... your losing yourself..." Sky Stressed to Cerberi. He was but an ant to him right now, but his words still had to atleast mean something. Sky feared not just for himself but for so many lives that would he lost in the conquest, that didn't need to happen, and if he could stop it he would.

"My King if i may-" "No you may not, Wulfe. I will not be talked out of my decision, and i'll cut down anyone no matter who they are, that stands in my way. This is my destiny, and you won't stand in my way" He Growls.

Sky is at a loss for words. On one hand, He knows that Cerberi is pushing the brink of literal insanity, not that he wasn't insane anyways, but also knows that there is this deep sense of needing to help. He looks over to Wulfe and charges. He grabs him by the arm and throws his body into the glass sphere, causing a a bright electric current to jolt his metal body. The sound and smell is horrible, but it causes the giant sphere to crack, and shatter releasing my lovers.

"Run!" I scream, Cerberi letting a roar of frustration out, as we all scatter. His form to big to chase after us. He'll risk destroying his castle if he does. I grab ragmo and run, we take the long twisting hallway's and blend in with the darkness, as we here Cerberi barking orders.

"Get them you incompetent fools"... ouch... He doesn't seem like a good king, but they blindly follow him, which is weird. If my king was degrading me every other sentence i would not stick around. "H-how did you and the others Get here" Sky whispers between kissing ragmo feverishly. "We were trying to repair the city, we were going to come for you, but we knew you were strong enough to handle yourself. We had saved many lives, before searching for you. When the others and I had started to search, we had come across Wulfe just floating in space, and we had worked quickly to rescue him. It was an elaborate trap, to get us here. He beat all of us somehow.... It was like he was super charged with an unknown power. He brought us all before cerberi, who Gave us a choice. Join him, or have our elemental sources taken. He was going to take them anyways even if we had agreed.

When we didn't agree, he trapped us in there, and said we would have to do this the hard way. He zapped the Others sources, and consumed them, for the first time in a long time i felt fear" Ragmo explains. Sky knew where to take Ragmo, and the others to hide. The Dark Goddesses room.... It was a place he was sure that was both protected and hidden.

Wait... another thought crossed his mind. They wouldn't be safe there. The Goddess was well, still Evil, and even if she had no passion or drive, it didn't mean she couldn't double cross them. "Ragmo, Contact the Others.... I know a place where we can hide..." Sky whispered. He leads Ragmo down more hallways, the Light seemingly Growing more and More Dim.

"There are some rooms that Are not even used, and im not even sure the guards know about them. It would he a perfect place to hide out for the time being. All of us could fit in it to hide. Ragmo is surprised at the room, its a large circular room, with black brick tiled floor, a High Ceiling included. He could work with this. He snaps his Clawed digits and furniture and a Seal appear on the door. Multiple beds appear, a rug, a table, and a chair. This is way more comfortable than a prison cell.

"Now..... let me See if i can teleport them all Here." Ragmo Whispers. We don't know if the room is sound proof, so its a good idea to just be quiet. Ragmo's Hands glow a Dark red color, energy coming off of them in beams, opening a rift through time and space, appearing in front of the Others.

"Get them! Don't let them escape, the King has a special plan for them" We hear one of the guards yell, as Telus, Drakon, Arike, Bukke, and Rioke all come through the portal. "Took you long enough Ragmo" Telus jokes. "Yeah, Sure take your sweet ole time, and Rendezvous with our favorite little Human" Drakon Chuckles. "I wouldn't call him my favorite, don't even know him" Rioke comments with a sour expression. "Oh i've missed you so much Sky, thank you for saving us" Arike says, ruffling his Hair, in an affectionate way. "Bah, who needed him, we could've escaped ourselves" Bukki says, with an eyeroll. He really thought he could do anything he wanted.

Sky felt his face heat up at the praise, even though Ragmo did alot of the work. He scanned the room, seeing all the faces, he has gotten used to seeing. Well some of them, but one was missing. Sky's blood ran cold...

Sunne.

Sunne was missing, which was never a good thing. "Where is Sunne?" Sky demanded. He was the strongest of the Sub-Elementals and who knows what destruction would be caused, if he was Taken advantage of.

"Sky.... He went to Gather the other sub-elementals.... We can't win, without all the help we can get. Cerberi is just to strong. He will be back. He is Nigh-Indestructible." Ragmo softly Speaks in a reassuring way. The Sub-elemental had made a soft spot tear its way into Ragmo's Heart for him, and he would never admit it, but he was also worried for him.

"Sorry to ruin this lovely, whatever is happening here, but what is the plan. Im not one for wanting to get my ass kicked Repeatedly. So we need a plan B, incase things go south" Bukki interrupts, throwing his arms around Sky and Ragmo. "I hate to say this, but he is Right Guys. So what do we do?" Telus agrees.

"I'll distract Him. Its me he will most likely be after anyways. While he is focused on me, knock out Wulfe, Take out the rest of the guards, then find a way to get your sources back, and reverse him to his original Form. From there we should be able to take him down. We could call Lunaria, and see what she wishes to do with her Father. I don't think it would be right for any of us to make judgement, especially me... she has went without both of her Parents her entire life, she might have something worse than Putting him back to sleep." Sky remarked.

"Your to sweet for your own good, you know that? I personally think he needs to be remade into a constellation, and Condensed to a smaller form, and trapped behind maximum security. He has been a thorn in the side for god knows how long. His influence was strong even when he was a Constellation in the Night sky. Wulfe was corrupted. Can't you all see it? He is also just a pawn in this giant game of chess, and i don't know about any of you, but im tired of playing it. Its gotten boring. Besides We-"

"THUD! BOOM! CRASH!"

"Come out at once. His Imminence Demands it." A Deeo commanding voice Says. None of us answer, to frozen in shock to give a response. "Hard way it is then. Blast the Door down, and don't stop until its a gaping hole in the wall" the same voice says. More thuds and bangs are heard from the other side. I don't know how they found us this quickly, we haven't been in here that long.

The door comes flying off the hinges, and the wall surrounding it, crumbles. Soldiers rush in and grab Sky, and the commander uses Dark Magick to subdue the others. "Come along now, my pets" He sneers, stringing us along. Sky gives the others a worried look but remains silent.

"My Lord, i have gotten them for you" He says. Cerberi smiles with evil Glee.

"Excellent.... Finally someone competent. Now Sky dear you no longer serve a purpose, so im afraid i no longer have a use for you. I won't kill you, I love you to much for that, but you will become corrupted, and rule alongside me as my Dark Queen, but merely a puppet" Cerberi says as Sky is thrown on the ground.

Cerberi fires a beam from all three of his heads,  down at sky. Everything moves in slow motion, as Sunne appears, shoving sky out of the way as he takes the Blast. Sky screams as he tries to run towards Him, but is pulled back by the guards.

"not my Ideal Target.... But he will do, its to bad he Sacrificed himself" Cerberi Cackles.

"Begin Phase 2, of the Plan"

A/N: We are almost to the end, it has been a roller coaster, but this is a Prequel to the Next 7 Books in the Multiverse Series. I have the next 3 planned Out, and everything! So stay tuned, because i will be announcing the sequel with the final chapter of this book!