XI: Drama

"Y-your kidding right?" Ragmaroko asked Sunne in disbelief...

"You didn't kill the bastard? Why the hell not? He is a dangerous foe, and you let him survive" Ragmaroko Spat out. Jabbing his finger into the Giant Tigers chest. He was furious. Actually, furious couldn't even begin to describe the feeling's he felt. He was angry at the predicament they were all in with sky, and now he had this to stress about to.

'When it rain's it pours' Ragmaroko thought to himself.

He felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around to see Wulfe, giving him a kind smile. He returned it. He truly loved these two, and He realized that they all loved Sky. It might take the human a while to feel for us, the same way we feel for him, but we are willing to wait as long as it takes.

"What happened?.... One moment im surrounded by drunk idiots then a Blinding light illuminated the bar, and all went white" Veronica say's sleepily, as she makes her way into the Ship's Kitchen. She head's over to the cupboard, clumsily grabbing a cup, and grabbing the stuff for coffee.

We all hold our breaths in silence... waiting for her to realize she isn't at her house, or her home planet...

Veronica takes a couple swigs of coffee, and we watch as she becomes more alert. Her eyes widening upon her seeing us....

"Oh stars.... Now I remember, you guys took me without my permission... YOU IDIOTS KIDNAPPED ME? Where is SKY? I WANT OFF THIS RIDE, and away from you Guys-" Veronica screams frantically. Her eyes bearing all the possible exits.

All three Beastmen look at one another, and sigh collectively. This might be a difficult thing too explain, and it was a hard pill for them to swallow.... They could only imagine how she is going to react.

"Sky.... He's.... Currently in a Short Coma, he is fine though... we just think his body is physically exhausted with all thats happened the last couple months, and well, we haven't found a way to wake him up yet." Wulfe says. Watching Veronica go silent was one of the scariest things these Beasts have ever seen. It was like a switch has been flicked off within the woman. At first she was unresponsive, staring at the floor. When she looked up though, you could have sworn you looked right into the eyes of death. She was scary.

"Let me understand this clearly" She says, pinching the bridge of her nose, clearly seething.

"You Fuckers, who are supposed to be his boyfriends, put my best friend in a coma?" She says, getting quieter with each word, but they heard every bit. Enhanced hearing does that. Veronica balled her fist's, as hot tears fell down her cheeks. She was supposed to protect him, that was the promise she made to herself, years ago, when they first met, but she broke it. If only she had never convinced him to install that stupid dating app....

Veronica hugged herself, she knew they were staring, confused on what to do, but she could care less. They are the reason for this mess.

-

Sky was floating. Atleast he thought he was, as he looked into the vast space of occupied nothingness. Not his ideal vacation, but what the hell. It gave them some peace and quiet.

Now to contemplate their life choices leading up to this moment, and see where they went wrong, always a good idea. Was it the time they decided pursuing music was a bad idea? Or was it when they installed that dating app....

Actually the more sky Floated around in that vast space, the more he realized he has made a fair amount of mistakes. Mistakes that he wished he wouldn't have made, but thats apart of being human, after all. He couldn't undo those mistakes now. Of course he wouldn't take anything back he has done recently, althought there was this longing still for what he thought he needed originally. Somebody Big Bad and strong to sweep him off his feet, into a fairy tale ending, but now he wasn't so sure that was written in the cards for him.

He sighed and decided to call out into the space.

"Hello? Is there anyone else here? I think im lost?" Sky said, trying to sound hopeful. He waited and waited, and waited. Only to have his hopes crushed, when Nobody answered. Sky continued to float there, alone with his thoughts.

The good ones, the bad ones, and everything else in between, and it tore him up mentally. Having nothing but your thoughts to keep you company, and you go do nothing but sit in the back seat and watch.

"Here let me help you with this, Sky" a Voice said behind them. A sound of fingers snapping caused the darkness to disappear and Sky to awaken from slumber. Looking around he was in his bedroom, and he could hear the sound of, screaming?

Sky threw the blankets off his body, and rushed towards the sound. The words becoming muffled in his ears, at the speed he was moving. The screaming become clearer as Sky rounded the corner, and came face to face with a red faced veronica, yelling at the three males. She was hysterical, spit flying from her mouth from the force of her yelling. She yelled about how they were meant to protect him, and what a shit job they were doing.

Sky surged forward, wrapping his arms veronica, silencing her yelling. Veronica sobbed as soon as she felt her best friends arms around her. She was so emotional, and she couldn't help it. You know when you love someone so much, that you can't imagine life without them? Thats how veronica felt about Sky.

Veronica pulled away, looking up at sky with puffy red eyes. She gave a teary eyed smile, and Bear hugged Sky. Her best friend was alright.

Sky looked up at the three men standing around awkwardly.

"Seems like an eventful Day" sky says.

A/N: This is the shortest chapter in the book. The last three chapters im aiming for 3,000+ words